Best drumming on a muse song....

i'm sorry if this doesn't fit in here, but I didn't know where to put this question of mine...

I was going through some muse videos on youtube an I found one of which I didn't know the song...(that sentence doesn't give sence but i hope you understand...)I know rather shameful :D...but well no one's perfect :rolleyes::D

here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd098csw7fk&mode=related&search=

what song is it

thanks...;)

and to the topic, well, i love "In Your World" and "Knights Of Cydonia" drumming and horse hoofs:D

i'm sorry if this doesn't fit in here, but I didn't know where to put this question of mine...

I was going through some muse videos on youtube an I found one of which I didn't know the song...(that sentence doesn't give sence but i hope you understand...)I know rather shameful :D...but well no one's perfect :rolleyes::D

here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd098csw7fk&mode=related&search=

what song is it

thanks...;)

and to the topic, well, i love "In Your World" and "Knights Of Cydonia" drumming and horse hoofs:D

From the description of the video:

"MUSE 'map of the problematique' from new album [blackholes and revelations]. out 11, july, 2006"

...?

this has most definately been posted before but i did search and found nothing.

Seeing as it was Dom's birthday yesterday i thought we should commemorate his uber talentedness by asking: what's your favourite drumming 'sequence' in a muse song?

im stuck on this one. i really love the drumming on MOTP. and Invincible. But also New Born. and Hoodoo. and B&H.

see, told u i was stuck!!

Assasin & Hysteria (the end just rocks my world!)

After the Portland, Oregon, concert, I told Dom that he was "a savage on Assassin", which got a big grin!

Bless him and his white, white teeth!

I maintain that I like the drumming on hysteria the best. I don't know ANYTHING about drumming, so don't anyone jump on me and go "zomg a 2 year old monkey could play that" but I just love 'em on hysteria. It has a sort of dragging quality which makes you want to strut and dance about a bit.

Posting this made me listen to hysteria, and since I'm home alone I got up and did a little dance.

I like the drums on all muse songs tbh - there's never a time where sloppy/dull drumming ruins the whole song - like some bands manage to.

assasin is just crazy!

but other than that stockholm syndrome, tsp, citizen erased,apocalypse please, koc, map of the problematique and hysteria are all amazing, too.

i think i've written down all the songs =)) sorry can't choose the best cause they are all fucking awesome!!!

House Of The Rising Sun.

Assassin is great,too.

:eek: I was reading that, and at the same time... was listening to house of the rising sun...

so my eyes just followed the words a long at the exact same moment Matt said it!!! it was creepy :stunned:

ow and for best drum...

since somebody posted on here "is Dom realy a good drummer", I started paying attention to drum...

and he rulez in every song!

can't believe I never noticed before, but its kickass!! :D

ow and for best drum...

since somebody posted on here "is Dom realy a good drummer", I started paying attention to drum...

and he rulez in every song!

can't believe I never noticed before, but its kickass!! :D

thats why some of us admire him so... :D

Yay!!!! this is becoming an ofiicial Dom Appreciation board! Next one's should be Best guitar-ing (??) by Matt and Best bass by Chris.... feels like an award ceremony hehe

Assassin way in the lead, i should have made a poll really... but then i wouldn't have got every song into it, and wouldn't have known everyone's opinions.

PS i actually think the drumming on stralight is really effective too, it's all just ace :happy:

Archived