Whats your favourite song to sing along to?

hall1k

Lol, it would amuse me to see you sing Showbiz or, uh, Micro Cuts, Kayla :LOL:

I used to try singing TiRO when I was twelve or something: I sounded like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-pYkFzuRBY&feature=related

LOL.

I can only sing the word 'Paranoia' well, then I stop, and think 'omg that was good', so then I proceed to sing the rest of the song and it sounds like Justin Bieber's voice breaking. :LOL:

Mind you, Showbiz and Micro Cuts would sound the same, but a chipmunk, drunken version. :LOL:

LOL.

I can only sing the word 'Paranoia' well, then I stop, and think 'omg that was good', so then I proceed to sing the rest of the song and it sounds like Justin Bieber's voice breaking. :LOL:

Mind you, Showbiz and Micro Cuts would sound the same, but a chipmunk, drunken version. :LOL:

Interesting :LOL: I actually sucessfully sang the first verse and chorus of Micro Cuts once..My voice probably broke once or twice, but hey, I'm not fucking Matt Bellamy :LOL:

This is probably what I sounded like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peIdunB0JBM

• 1 month later...

I literally don't think I could pick a favorite. I just BLAST that shit in my car and sing along as loud as I can :LOL: I have a playlist called "Muse Loves <3" (LMAO :LOL: Yes, it even has the little heart in the title...) that's my 42 fave songs (sounds like a lot, but it really isn't) and I can honestly sing along to any of them and have a blast.

And sometimes, when I'm at stoplights, I take my hands off the wheel and play air guitar... :$ I sometimes get awkward stares :LOL:

I can't believe no one mentioned YFMF! :LOL:

I love singing along to anything on Absolution, especially Hysteria + headbanging. Also, I sing along to Dead Star, Uprising, Take a Bow, Megalomania, Sunburn, The Groove, Glorious...oh, and Assassin. :cool:

As for Origin of Symmetry and Showbiz...you do not want to hear my attempts at Micro Cuts, or the high falsetto in Showbiz (song) or Plug in Baby. :noey: I will never be a soprano.

Can't forget the cheesy "Loooooooooooove is foreeeeeeveeeerrrr" either. :p

When I'm alone, and absolutely sure that no one can hear me: Micro cuts :D

But I love Muscle Museum and MK Ultra! And trying to sing in a vocoder-ish voice to UD :p

(Haha, we have the same avatar)

But, while you sing Micro Cuts all alone,

I seem to never stop singing it while walking home with my friends. They seem to get a kick out of me breaking down on the ground singing "DESTROYINNNGG PUPPET STRIIIINGS TO OUR SOUUUUULSSSS."

I'm trying to get them interested in Muse but it seems the songs I sing for them are a bit too hard for them to decode. :)

High five for being able to sing Micro Cuts, but being bloody shy about letting anyone else hear! :LOL:

http://www.ihighfive.com/ :p

(Haha, we have the same avatar)

Haha, yeah :happy: My favorite band and my favorite TV-show in one picture :awesome:

But, while you sing Micro Cuts all alone,

I seem to never stop singing it while walking home with my friends. They seem to get a kick out of me breaking down on the ground singing "DESTROYINNNGG PUPPET STRIIIINGS TO OUR SOUUUUULSSSS."

I'm trying to get them interested in Muse but it seems the songs I sing for them are a bit too hard for them to decode. :)

Me and my friend (who also loves Muse, thanks to me :D) actually recorded it once. And, well, let's just say that if anyone hears it, they will never look at us the same again :stunned:

In private: Plug In Baby, Endlessly.:$

I sing ( wail would be more accurate:chuckle:) every other song. At maximum volume. In my living room/bedroom, with the actual music turned down so low that if you happened to pass by the window, you'd be able to hear: "Haaaanndsss are reeeeeed with your blaaame"- every freakin' day.:D

Archived