Whats your favourite song to sing along to?

hall1k

As the title says, whats your favourite song to sing along to, especially at gigs?

For me its Plug in Baby, because I have a very low and limited vocal range (untrained). So the "I've exposed your lies..." seems to fit well with what little range I have.

I like to sing along to SMBH with a group of people because the highness of the voice makes it very fun!

See I love singing along to Muse, but for SBMH I could only do the backing vocals as theyre lower pitched. I try to sing higher, but my voice just breaks up and dies pretty quickly.

Definitely Unintended. It's a challenge to sing well, I think, but it suits my range quite well. I love going up for that note on "soon" in the chorus. Also the second "you" in the verse in just about the lowest note I can belt out clearly, so it works well for me. I don't know what my range actually is, but I could sing anything between Soprano II to Tenor I (which was embarrassing, since I'm a chick) in concert choir in high school. So it's a decent range ... but not Matt's, that's for damn sure. Not to mention I can't even begin to bounce from one end of my range to the other like he can ... I don't feel bad about that, because not many people can!

I also like to sing Escape (the "driving me maaaaaaa-aaads" are way too much fun), CE, Hyper Chondriac Music, Muscle Museum, Bliss, Starlight, Sing For Absolution (I don't do it very well, though), Blackout. I'll try to sing anything, and most of it I totally massacre ... but it doesn't really matter since I do it in my sonically isolated car.

Two songs I love but couldn't sing to save my life: Exogenesis Part 1 and Knights of Cydonia. They just land at times in very unfortunate parts of my range.:$ Didn't stop me from trying at the two concerts I went to, at the expense of those standings near me.

I never really liked my voice, even just when speaking, but Matt's vocals make me wish I could learn to sing like that. But alas, its not in the cards for me. I don't talk much, so even when I try to yell something my voice breaks up and dies. Its an odd feeling when you try to get someone's attention and you just can't make yourself heard.

The end bit in Sing for Absolution "our wrongs remain unrectified..." because I always butcher it and can never get anywhere near the range Matt has at that part and it drives my friend absolutely insane :LOL::LOL:I love singing horribly.

But in the car there really isn't any song I won't sing to. Esp Blackout and Unnatural Selection, songs on two diff ends of the spectrum I know but still fun. Blackout when I'm feeling all :kiss: and US for when I'm feeling :fear:.

All the videos I took from the Muse concert I went to are ruined because you can hearing my singing every song in the background..haha

Ditto. I was horrified to hear how bad I sounded too ... you can't tell how off-key you are in that crowd. Which is good, haha.

Ditto. I was horrified to hear how bad I sounded too ... you can't tell how off-key you are in that crowd. Which is good, haha.

It's hard to sing well when you're in a crowd. I'm usually dead on pitch and can even tell if I'm out of tune while shitfaced and I was singing out of tune all night. :p

Archived