Muse preshow music- between opening band and Muse set

jhkaplan

there was this ambient/electronic-type of song (instrumental if i remember correctly) pretty early on on saturday that i really liked and wanna know what it was...help!

vague i know but i gotta try cos i hatehatehate when this happens. u hear a good song and then never get to know who it was or hear it again. even shazam failed me

there was this ambient/electronic-type of song (instrumental if i remember correctly) pretty early on on saturday that i really liked and wanna know what it was...help!

vague i know but i gotta try cos i hatehatehate when this happens. u hear a good song and then never get to know who it was or hear it again. even shazam failed me

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I recognized this slow dance/electronica instrumental beat and they played it kind of in the middle of the playlist. It was before they started playing more similar songs with lyrics. I also recognized they played the exact same music from the Chicago/Detroit gigs. I was thoroughly pleased they didn't change that!

But the song goes kind of slow like... da da da da.. dada-da da da Someone know what I mean??! Please help!

Disagree. I think it adds to the anticipation and the songs chosen are perfect for building the crowd's excitement :p

This. When Foo Fighters, Green Day and U2 were playing the volume was turned right up and from there on the atmosphere was fantastic, as well as the anticipation with knowing Muse will be on in under 10 minutes.

What was that song, the only way I can describe it is that it had sort of beepy noises in it and went doo-doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo.. I remember some Spanish guys singing along to it on the 10th. Might have been a female vocalist. Sorry that's all I can think of about it :p Mucho thanks in advance to anyone who can manage to figure out what on earth I'm on about :LOL:

What was that song, the only way I can describe it is that it had sort of beepy noises in it and went doo-doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo.. I remember some Spanish guys singing along to it on the 10th. Might have been a female vocalist. Sorry that's all I can think of about it :p Mucho thanks in advance to anyone who can manage to figure out what on earth I'm on about :LOL:

Ooh La La by Goldfrapp? They played that, I think that's the one you mean

Ooh La La by Goldfrapp? They played that, I think that's the one you mean

No, it deffo wasn't that one, I would have recognised that.. thanks anyway!

Bleh, I hate it when this happens :indiff:

The beepy bits were quite quiet, like there wasn't much music in the background of the beeps...if that makes any sense at all :LOL:

I just loved when Florence was played at Wembley :LOL:

And also Electric Feel by MGMT and Justice :awesome: That one just gets me in the mood.

And I'm not a Green Day or U2 fan, but when they turned the volume up for 'Holiday' I went bananas :LOL: It was just one of those great moments before the gig :happy:

EDIT: OH and In For The Kill, We are your friends, spitfire, and Fit But You Know It was also some great moments for various reasons :)

• 2 months later...

song im looking for is possibly the daft punk technologic song... but is it a remix?... just before the band started in melbourne the other night there was a song with a similiar voice kept on saying "no techno, no this, no that, no something else"... was dance type song.

Archived