hahaha hehehe hahaha its funny...they are the only band that i have seen introducing rage that could not be serious!!!!

btw rage = late night music program on the national broadcaster in australia (kinda like the BBC just not as awesome)

:LOL::LOL: Whenever I watch it I have to laugh. On one of them Dom's face goes from :stunned: to :awesome: with laughter, it's genius. :D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Massive catch up time?

129199546226705576.png

:LOL:

:awesome:

so lulzy :LOL::LOL:

just re-watched the speed date interview :chuckle:

129199630377516050.png

He should notice me then. :LOL:

My first graph. I thought of it on the bus while listening to Megalomania. :facepalm:

129200940314756377.png

:awesome:

mattladygaga.jpg

:LOL:

Who has seen this interview?

41853a94-aa19-4d34-ada4-dba8e717024.png

Haven't seen it :$ Would you mind posting a link?

HELP!!!!

I'm such a damn n00b.

I have a graph i wish to upload. i have created it on graphjam. i have an account on photobucket. How do I upload it to photobucket?, It says to right click and select copy image location but this option doesn't appear. Can someone with brainz please help me?

I literally need step by step instructions to stop failing at this

HELP!!!!

I'm such a damn n00b.

I have a graph i wish to upload. i have created it on graphjam. i have an account on photobucket. How do I upload it to photobucket?, It says to right click and select copy image location but this option doesn't appear. Can someone with brainz please help me?

I literally need step by step instructions to stop failing at this

It's alright :)

You have to save the image to your computer. Then, click the 'upload' button from Photobucket, find the image on your computer, and select it. It should upload to Photobucket :)

It's alright :)

You have to save the image to your computer. Then, click the 'upload' button from Photobucket, find the image on your computer, and select it. It should upload to Photobucket :)

Thank you for being so patient....

image001.png

GRRRR, that took way too long.

People better like this - such is the trouble I had to go through to get it.

Archived