Vote for Muse 'Resistance' to get #1 on the VH1 Top 20 Video Countdown!

OneHungryHippo

This week, Resistance is #9, Uprising still not on and VH1 is probably not going to put 2 muse songs on there.

I hope VH1 doesn't pull an "Uprising" on poor "Resistance".

(Uprising got 18-14-10-9-9-8-7-7-off and got #21, VH1 probably did this on purpose because of the Alt Rock #7 rule, which is: no alternative rock song that isn't post-grunge can get higher than 7 on the countdown, which is the worst rule ever)

This week, Resistance is #9, Uprising still not on and VH1 is probably not going to put 2 muse songs on there.

I hope VH1 doesn't pull an "Uprising" on poor "Resistance".

(Uprising got 18-14-10-9-9-8-7-7-off and got #21, VH1 probably did this on purpose because of the Alt Rock #7 rule, which is: no alternative rock song that isn't post-grunge can get higher than 7 on the countdown, which is the worst rule ever)

But hey, at least it's in the top 10 now! :awesome:

But hey, at least it's in the top 10 now! :awesome:

Yeah, that's what I was hoping for this week but we still have alot of voting to do if we want to get #1. :musesign: We can't just settle for a top 10 spot!

Damn, VH1 only aired like 15 seconds of the video!:fear:

Musers unite, WE WILL MAKE #1!!!

Yeah, that's what I was hoping for this week but we still have alot of voting to do if we want to get #1. :musesign: We can't just settle for a top 10 spot!

Damn, VH1 only aired like 15 seconds of the video!:fear:

Musers unite, WE WILL MAKE #1!!!

Actually, Musers won't get #1, "Resistance" will if we try hard enough.

Archived