That may be, but the two of us got to see the first time CE got played in the states this tour. :chuckle: *looking on the bright side*

And anyway, I'm rather happy about the Australian setlists, tbh.

First time in front of a US audience since 2007 :awesome:

And I am too in a way, I've just been somewhat paranoid that they're going to do something crazy like pull out the whole symphony or something :shifty: Not that it wouldn't be awesome if they did, just the selfish side of me would come out like it did when I saw the setlist from the second night of Brisbane :chuckle:

Changing the subject slightly...keep your eyes on the beach. A roadie for U2 has just been interviewed on a UK radio station about the cricket and apparently both U2, as they are currently in Australia, and Muse are meeting down at the beach tomorrow for a game of cricket. Could be worth seeing!

Changing the subject slightly...keep your eyes on the beach. A roadie for U2 has just been interviewed on a UK radio station about the cricket and apparently both U2, as they are currently in Australia, and Muse are meeting down at the beach tomorrow for a game of cricket. Could be worth seeing!

The beach? That's a load of help. Which beach? :stunned:

Archived