I hope there will be a muser meet at melbourne airport to wait for the boys :happy:

- I've never been to one before :p

There will most definietly be one :D We manage to actually have fun whilst waiting for them :happy:

MELBOURNE MUSER MEET/AIRPORT STALK FTW :awesome:

I was so devastated when Mum didn't let me join you guys for the BDO one :mad:

So, yessum, count me in for the end of the year! :D

That's so exciting! :D

Which cities were you planning to go to? I'd love to meet some international Musers :happy::LOL:

We're from Malaysia actually. We can't wait to go. Initially planned to watch 2 concerts in a row in Melbourne but my exams end at exactly the same tine. So Perth it is. I've been there before. It's such a quiet place. Really Good for a holiday but not to stay IMO. Anyone else from Perth? Muse-stalk ftw. Musers here should meet before the concert the we all go together to the barrier! :D

Whats the story here you's mad Ozzy bastards? Im not trailin through 23 pages of shite to read one post that makes sense.

Any dates/venues etc?

The proposed dates that have been posted are:

Brisbane - Brisbane Entertainment Centre - November 20

Sydney - ACER Arena - November 23

Sydney - ACER Arena - November 24

Melbourne - Rod Laver Arena - November 26

Melbourne - Rod Laver Arena - November 27

Adelaide - Adelaide Entertainment Centre - November 30

Perth - Burswood Dome - December 2

The proposed dates that have been posted are:

Brisbane - Brisbane Entertainment Centre - November 20

Sydney - ACER Arena - November 23

Sydney - ACER Arena - November 24

Melbourne - Rod Laver Arena - November 26

Melbourne - Rod Laver Arena - November 27

Adelaide - Adelaide Entertainment Centre - November 30

Perth - Burswood Dome - December 2

Thats the stuff Jimmy, a bit of sense in an otherwise tedious as fuck msn type thread.. cheers!

And let me just add fuck you Muse! I fly home the 13th for a few weeks :mad: I might try my best to fly back in time for the Perth gig..

Soo.. that interview isn't out yet?

Aaaand, now confirmation yet either? Can someone just text me when they're finally for sure? :LOL:

Maybe because it's the end of the month and they're not out yet Lisa? could reveal to us what they told her about Australian tour dates..

I hope they didn't just say "yeah, we're coming to Australia around Nov/Dec time". :LOL:

:LOL:

It will be though, or possibly even more vague,

'Yeah we're coming back later in the year, sure, see you then *indecipherable mumbling*'

Maybe because it's the end of the month and they're not out yet Lisa? could reveal to us what they told her about Australian tour dates..

:yesey:

:LOL:

It will be though, or possibly even more vague,

'Yeah we're coming back later in the year, sure, see you then *indecipherable mumbling*'

:LOL: Yeah that sounds about right.

Archived