Funniest/weirdest things you've heard in the crowd at a MUSE gig

Branny

Guy beside me in Nashville last night when the techs was assailing up to the gods "that's why the tickets are so expensive because we are paying the hazard insurance for those guys!" :LOL:

I don't think he knew about the moving pillars at that point!

*bump*

I was on the barrier in Ft. Worth last Wednesday, and a young guy (a teen) to my right screamed: "Matt, I want to have your babies!!" I turned to him and said: "Dude, you are a bloke!" His answer was "I don't care!"

I know another guy (there will be no names dropped! :LOL:) who was screaming "I want to hold you, Matt" during Starlight....

And after the SMBH in Houston, a random guy to my right (again) started clawing at my shoulder and shouting "I hope you got ALL THAT!" I guess he could see that I was recording.

I'll tell you, guys -- there must have been something in the water in TX, because men were certainly acting weird!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I have an issue with saying incredibly strange things at concerts in general.

But at the muse ones I have said/asked:

Matt can I adopt your accent?

Dom, I love you. I'm sorry, I cannot control these feelings they are too strong.

Others:

Matt, you have the hottest girlfriend.

Friend: Wow, that song made me horny.

*bump*

I was on the barrier in Ft. Worth last Wednesday, and a young guy (a teen) to my right screamed: "Matt, I want to have your babies!!" I turned to him and said: "Dude, you are a bloke!" His answer was "I don't care!"

I know another guy (there will be no names dropped! :LOL:) who was screaming "I want to hold you, Matt" during Starlight....

And after the SMBH in Houston, a random guy to my right (again) started clawing at my shoulder and shouting "I hope you got ALL THAT!" I guess he could see that I was recording.

I'll tell you, guys -- there must have been something in the water in TX, because men were certainly acting weird!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

LOL that's hilarious. Matt just has that effect on people! No one can resist him. :cool:

My husband really likes Muse, but he is relatively new to them (I think he finally gave in after hearing me blabber on about them for years.)

We were in the pit at the Ft. Worth show last week, and when Matt got on the floor in front of his stack/amp/whatever, I nudged my husband and said... "it's Plug In Baby - hold on to your shit!"

It's kinda funny now, but at the time I wasn't saying it to be comical. It was more of a warning. :LOL:

*bump*

All I heard from around me there was the scream from this one girl, it was so high pitched and intense it hurt everytime she did it. Everyone was getting so pissed. That and some dude kept calling them "Moose".

• 4 weeks later...

Various comments I heard while at a Muse gig:

"HOLY CRAP, that can't be a keytar... NOOOOO, it is!"

"If they don't play Stockholm Syndrome, my life is over. It's not worth living without it!"

"TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT TOO, MATT!" (after he took off his jacket)

And I think the highlight of all of them...

"AHHH, I CAN'T SEE, THE LIGHTS ARE TOO BRIGHT! A LASER GOT ME IN THE EYE!"

"A LASER GOT ME IN THE EYE!"

That actually happened last night to my roommate when Matt was projecting the lasers out on the audience during "Uprising". :LOL::p

Now, for your amusement and my embarrassment, some of the things I shouted out last night:

- "You're fucking awesome, Matt!"

- "Thanks for playing MK Ultra!"

- "Map Of The Problematique! Holy Shit!"

There was other stuff I said, but I remember those vividly. I wish I could say I was drunk or stoned, but I was sober. Seeing Muse live for the first time just had me amped and I lost all sense of my sanity. :D

Girl:omg omg omg Matchu, omg omg omg omg

Guy:Noooooo, they're not going to play Knights of Cydonia.

Girl:Can you stop moving please? I'm trying to watch the show. (happened a few times actually)

Girl: I read on the messageboard that Matt siad that they would stop playing feeling good when Dom got laid.

Girl: *throws up* (in my shoes)

Guy: Are you like, psychic? (after I predicted the setlist)

I'm sure there are many many more...

Archived