Alysum

Comparing selling a cheap knock off pedal effects pedal to downloading music isn't a mature arguement.

Downloading music can provide people with a taster of an album, so people can see if they'll like it is perfectly fair, and the whole record industry should grow, how many of you here would buy a guitar/pedal/amp/car without trying it out first.

So in reality its not stealing, just record companies make it out to be, because they are greedy bastards.

So comparing the two isn't really a good idea.

Downloading music is bad, Selling knock off zvex's is badder, no doubt about it. I'm just not been narrow minded about the subject.

And with these words of wisdom, I rest my case.

Seems to me, you guys are more pissed than Zach.

Comparing selling a cheap knock off pedal effects pedal to downloading music isn't a mature arguement.

Downloading music can provide people with a taster of an album, so people can see if they'll like it is perfectly fair, and the whole record industry should grow, how many of you here would buy a guitar/pedal/amp/car without trying it out first.

So in reality its not stealing, just record companies make it out to be, because they are greedy bastards.

So comparing the two isn't really a good idea.

Buying a cheap, lower quality FF would provide them with a taste, its all the same except on a different scale.

no, because profit is involved...would you pay to get a tester of music? you dotn pay when you go into a gutiar shop and try pedals...you dont pay to test drive a car (though you might make a deposit). if people were building their own proto FFs to test the sound, then fine, good for them...but they're not at all and to CHARGE if it was a legit opportunity just to try one is wrong and illegal. any anyway, if people have £40 to throw about to just TEST something with the intention of buying a real one, they have enough money to buy a real one, test it and then send it back if its not wanted. Jaicen cant justify what he did...neither can you, stop trying

no, because profit is involved...would you pay to get a tester of music? you dotn pay when you go into a gutiar shop and try pedals...you dont pay to test drive a car (though you might make a deposit). if people were building their own proto FFs to test the sound, then fine, good for them...but they're not at all and to CHARGE if it was a legit opportunity just to try one is wrong and illegal. any anyway, if people have £40 to throw about to just TEST something with the intention of buying a real one, they have enough money to buy a real one, test it and then send it back if its not wanted. Jaicen cant justify what he did...neither can you, stop trying

I am not trying to justify it! Your trying to justify illegal music downloading. I have said that it is wrong.

I am not trying to justify it! Your trying to justify illegal music downloading. I have said that it is wrong.

Why is downloading music wrong?

(Saying its stealing is a load of bollocks, at the end of the day, its just an .mp3 file)

Why is downloading music wrong?

(Saying its stealing is a load of bollocks, at the end of the day, its just an .mp3 file)

Right, I downloaded an album which i was gunna buy, i saw it in a shop, thought "Should i buy it" then thought "No".

That was a fictional example.

sorry but who says i downlaod illegal music here... ? and im pretty sure nearly everyone you know does... no one really cares lol and yes i did call you an idiot.. because you were stealign someoens design.. fine do it and make one for yoursle f i wudnt care then but dotn try and make money out of it

Buying a cheap, lower quality FF would provide them with a taste, its all the same except on a different scale.

err... does somebody else smell bull shit??

stop suckign this guys dick

you wnana try it.. go to a shop not buy a fake copy? which will not sound like it.. hello are you stupid?

sorry but who says i downlaod illegal music here... ? and im pretty sure nearly everyone you know does... no one really cares lol and yes i did call you an idiot.. because you were stealign someoens design.. fine do it and make one for yoursle f i wudnt care then but dotn try and make money out of it

The argument ended.

Right, I downloaded an album which i was gunna buy, i saw it in a shop, thought "Should i buy it" then thought "No".

That was a fictional example.

:rolleyes:

I think you are missing the point. You can try out stuff, then decide you don't like it and not buy it, thats the whole point in it.

Its not my problem people abuse the ability to download music. I don't, but I've never bought a copied CD of one of my mates (which is what being a FF copy is comparable to), I'd rather have the proper CD, which sounds better than a dodgy CD of my friends ;)

wooo blessed with the legendary mans prescence...hey you think if we start recording our own versions of muse songs and passing them off as our own matt, chris and dom might pop in? :p

:LOL:

We've got more out of teh fu22 fakt0r13 dud3 then we'll ever get from Muse :rolleyes:

Archived