Alysum

It's illegal. End of story, he was ripping off a company. Plus a really cool company, and a really cool guy. He obviously got what was comming.

How the wolves have turned eh Bio. If the thread was up, you'd all be able to see just how interested you were in RIPPING OFF the fuzz probe. But yes, you're right. It was not a nice thing to do, especially since Zach is such an Ace guy. Zach may well in fact be my hero.

im quite glad jaicien cant sell them ff's anymore.. well atleast not in the open but still "on the shade" he could

it was quite annoying me how much miney he would be making out of someone elses design.. and he wasnt even making it as good..

no offence to you or anything. it just seemed liek stealing and everyone hear was being done out of money lol

How's that then No3Chris? Did you get one?? Have you seen my pedals? Who was being done out of money, except Zach??

You're just pissed because you don't have the skills or the balls to do it. Fact.

I'm not going to justify myself to you guys.

If i'm that much of a 'low unimaginative con' (whatever that means), how come nobody else thought of doing it? And don't tell me morals, there are none left in this capitalist age. Why did nobody step in and voice their reservations?? There are people quoting against me here that wanted my help in building themselves a clone. You know who you are. Whatever.

At the end of the day, I needed money, and this was a good way to do it Zach has mailed me and i've apologised, it'll not be happening again.

Oh and just one last thing Bio:

, anyway, yeah, it wasnt as good a copy, he didnt have all the proper components etc.

How would you know?? Maybe you should get down off that lofty stallion and take a look. Even you admitted that it had a great sound, unfortunately/conveniently the evidence has been deleted.

*j

It's illegal. End of story, he was ripping off a company. Plus a really cool company, and a really cool guy. He obviously got what was comming.

How the wolves have turned eh Bio. If the thread was up, you'd all be able to see just how interested you were in RIPPING OFF the fuzz probe. But yes, you're right. It was not a nice thing to do, especially since Zach is such an Ace guy. Zach may well in fact be my hero.

im quite glad jaicien cant sell them ff's anymore.. well atleast not in the open but still "on the shade" he could

it was quite annoying me how much miney he would be making out of someone elses design.. and he wasnt even making it as good..

no offence to you or anything. it just seemed liek stealing and everyone hear was being done out of money lol

How's that then No3Chris? Did you get one?? Have you seen my pedals? Who was being done out of money, except Zach??

You're just pissed because you don't have the skills or the balls to do it. Fact.

I'm not going to justify myself to you guys.

If i'm that much of a 'low unimaginative con' (whatever that means), how come nobody else thought of doing it? And don't tell me morals, there are none left in this capitalist age. Why did nobody step in and voice their reservations?? There are people quoting against me here that wanted my help in building themselves a clone. You know who you are. Whatever.

At the end of the day, I needed money, and this was a good way to do it Zach has mailed me and i've apologised, it'll not be happening again.

Oh and just one last thing Bio:

, anyway, yeah, it wasnt as good a copy, he didnt have all the proper components etc.

How would you know?? Maybe you should get down off that lofty stallion and take a look. Even you admitted that it had a great sound, unfortunately/conveniently the evidence has been deleted.

*j

Brilliant Reply.

Gets ready for counter attack :)

your a twat... haha ive heard your pedals.. they sound nothing like a fuzz factory, not saying there bad their jsut not as good...are you a ff owner? i dont think you are?

i actually am, i apy proper money instead of stealign someones ideas, its called theft

and also not havign the skills?? well sorry sir, i cannot wire a few trans and caps together, god the mind bogglign things you youngsters can do nowadays, ingenius!

next time you want to make money.. get a job

and another thing.. i have always said that youre pedals are cheap ripp offs and how do we know.. cause they cleary sound cheaper? and plus you said yourself you didnt use the same materials as zach, you obviously used cheaper ones, we are not stupid and i for one am not i woudlnt buy your fake stuff anyday..sonny jim !

and we were being done out of money.. honestly how much did them pedals cost to make, my guess would be at most 20 quid

im sure lots of people have the skills to do it...infact anyone here who owns a FF and has a basic understanding of electrical components could copy the circuit :p and I have morals, im pretty sure other people do too...infact i know they do..i think haze was opposing you all the way through too.

oh and the mattocaster idea is the exact same thing as this, but with guitars! im sure hugh manson wont be too happy if he found out you were offering to reproduce cheap copies of his own design. dont even try and argue about bio's silver custom guitar either, have you actually seen a picture of it? and it's also a personal copy he had made, not ripping someones idea and selling it for a profit, thats just dirty.

I'm a twat? I can spell though can't I.

If they sounded nothing like a FF, then Zach wouldn't have closed down the thread. And you wouldn't have got all flustered and made a fool of yourself.

and also not havign the skills?? well sorry sir, i cannot wire a few trans and caps together, god the mind bogglign things you youngsters can do nowadays, ingenius!

You said it.

oh and the mattocaster idea is the exact same thing as this, but with guitars! im sure hugh manson wont be too happy if he found out you were offering to reproduce cheap copies of his own design

First of all, I've already posted my reluctance to pursue those avenues.

Besides, I offered bodies and necks, not guitars. There's a world of difference

because my typing skills arnt great, im a fool ??

and they didnt liek i said.. i OWN a fuzz factory...

i think i should know son

and zach closed you down.. cause you clearly stated they were fuzz factory clones im pretty sure he didnt care how they sounded .. he just didnt want his ideas stolen for someone else to make money out of, you may aswell shut up now everyone knows you were jsut makign money illegally

oh and the mattocaster idea is the exact same thing as this, but with guitars! im sure hugh manson wont be too happy if he found out you were offering to reproduce cheap copies of his own design

First of all, I've already posted my reluctance to pursue those avenues.

Besides, I offered bodies and necks, not guitars. There's a world of difference

idiot

Come on lets stop know, non of you guys had a problem before. The argument with bio'z guitar, even though i don't think its a blatant copy of matts, someone would've still got paid for someone elses design.

p.s bio, i know your guitar aint same as matts, just using it as an example.

nah theres not...thats like you selling FF components seperately but with the obvious intention that they'll be put together to make a FF. just because a murderer might be reluctant to kill someone, doesn't make them justified does it?

and zac closed the thread because you offering a clone of the FF...regardless of what the actual product was, you were still saying you were making FF copies...id be surprised if mr Vex even listened to the sound clips.

rofl this made me laugh:

I'm a twat? I can spell though can't I.

um yeh sure, chris is a twat because he didn't use perfect english :LOL: and because you take particular care over your spelling you're not? cool, i get you :indiff:

edit: gr everyones typing faster than me!! this is directed at jaicens post about bodies and necks

Right just shut the fuck up now! Jaicen is a bad person because hes cheating Zach out of money, How many of you illegally download music? Zach is a sound guy and provides quality stuff, I don't believe for one moment he deserves to be cheated out of money and he isn't now! SO everyone shut up, back on topic please.

Exactly, does anybody know if you can send your pedal back in if the paint job is really fucked up.........im not saying mines is but just incase if it does happen can you send it in? there is most likely gonna be a charge but im wondering if anybody knows??

Right just shut the fuck up now! Jaicen is a bad person because hes cheating Zach out of money, How many of you illegally download music? Zach is a sound guy and provides quality stuff, I don't believe for one moment he deserves to be cheated out of money and he isn't now! SO everyone shut up, back on topic please.

do you fancy him ??? downlaoding msuic dosnt give anyone money this guy was getting money...

are you buyign a ff on the shade or somthign haha

um yeh sure, chris is a twat because he didn't use perfect english and because you take particular care over your spelling you're not? cool, i get you

I didn't say Chris was a twat, I haven't attacked anybody. Chris also called me an idiot which I find a little weird, as I say, I can spell.

I'm not going to argue with you, I just wanted to make my case.

I'm happy for this whole 'clones' portion of the thread to be closed.

do you fancy him ??? downlaoding msuic dosnt give anyone money this guy was getting money...

I don't fancy him, downloading music cheats artists out of money, thats as bad as someone else getting money. Do you think the kazaa guys dont get money from advertising?

And by the way, i am buying a Fuzz Factory, from Rainbow Sound, a blue sparkly one.

If it wasnt for me downloading some of muse songs i would of never bought all their cd's and seen them the last 2 times they were over here in LA, so downloading music isnt really that much of a bad thing, depends on the fan.......................... :rolleyes:

If it wasnt for me downloading some of muse songs i would of never bought all their cd's and seen them the last 2 times they were over here in LA, so downloading music isnt really that much of a bad thing, depends on the fan.......................... :rolleyes:

Well what makes it different than a knock off fuzz factory? Someone might go out and buy all the Zvex stuff, but the majority won't, its all bad, end of argument.

Are you serious? You're questioning his sexuality because he's got a good point?? If it didn't make someone money, nobody would be able to download music. Nothing in this life is free.

I should have known better than to think you can reason with children.

You cant end the arguement with an assumption that the majority wont buy the rest of their products. Yeah downloading may be wrong but the more i think of it it can be more of a matter of opinion because i have heard of bands that download them selfs as well. Some bands bitch at the fact they people feel like they are stealing the bands money. Some bands care some dont. But i personally dont see downloading music as a bad thing.

cheating an artist out of the 5p or so it costs to burn a cd is different than batch producing expensive boutique pedals and sellngi them for a profit. im sure noone here has quirms about downloading music, but if you were selling them off for a profit i cant see everyone here being happy with it.

and jaicen I'm a twat? I can spell though can't I. is ironic and you're using your ability to spell as an arguement to say you're not a twat or chris is. im sure he can spell anyway, lots of people dont use proper grammer on forums and im sure i could find mistakes in your posts if i was that petty

Archived