Alysum

here

that's for the EU(I think the import taxes are the import taxes to europe)

I bet france has it's own taxes too(I know that the taxes for everything are 16% in germany,I don't know how it is in fance)

you should ask musictoyz how much the shipping will be,because I heard both fuzz probe and factory are heavy(fuzz probe shipping costs 25$ - they can only tell you the shipping,they don't how high the taxes are)

You need an EQ along with the FF? Or is it just a preference thing?

Not really, mostly preference, it just good to have one so you have better control over your tone, (pedal EQ`s are usually 7 band where as most amp ones are about 4)

FF`s are quite faffy to tune your sound on, so it`s good to have an EQ to help you get what you want.

@kero:

I don't think the taxes are much different

if they're 16% too(or around 16%)(+3,7% import taxes)

you can use this site to tell you the price

scroll down to the end of the page, type in the first line the fuzz factory price and in the second line the shipping costs,leave the third line free,click on "Berechnen" and it will tell you the price

I dont understand. I wired a FF into my guitar yesterday and it seems fine when playing through it. What would EQ do?

Exactly what Noodles said. You don't have to get an EQ pedal, but I would seriously recommend it. They basically divide the frequency spectrum up into 7 bands, which you can then boost or cut. This means you have a lot of control of the tone of your fuzz. They're not expensive so its a wise investment.

hmm, i couldnt imagine it being that gr8, so im gonna save myself the potential disappointment. i've got eq on my amp obviously, so that will do. fuzz is fuzz, sure i'll change the bass-treble-and mid, but i dont care for an eq on fuzz...lol

@kero:

I don't think the taxes are much different

if they're 16% too(or around 16%)(+3,7% import taxes)

you can use this site to tell you the price

scroll down to the end of the page, type in the first line the fuzz factory price and in the second line the shipping costs,leave the third line free,click on "Berechnen" and it will tell you the price

thanks Man !! 240€ for the fuzz factory..ouch!!! :'(

When you import something from overseas. Not only do you have to pay shipping on the product, you also have to pay an import tax to let you legally bring it into the UK. It's basically another way the government can tax us. As if they don't do enough of that already.

When you import something from overseas. Not only do you have to pay shipping on the product, you also have to pay an import tax to let you legally bring it into the UK. It's basically another way the government can tax us. As if they don't do enough of that already.

You also have to pay VAT on the price of the product with import tax

hmm, i couldnt imagine it being that gr8, so im gonna save myself the potential disappointment. i've got eq on my amp obviously, so that will do. fuzz is fuzz, sure i'll change the bass-treble-and mid, but i dont care for an eq on fuzz...lol

Until you've actually tried one out you cannot hope to understand the difference it makes. Go into Gamlins on St. Marys Street with your FF and ask to try the GE-7 out.

Until you've actually tried one out you cannot hope to understand the difference it makes. Go into Gamlins on St. Marys Street with your FF and ask to try the GE-7 out.

ayy, a cardiff dude. u a student, or??

ok, i'll try it when im back in cardiff and have some more money. hopefully i'll be suprised, but to be honest....im guessing its just different tonal versions of fuzz....what else can it be....and that just doesnt give me a hard on

lol

is there a pedal that sustains tones as long as the string swings?(cheap guitars[and other] let the tone die,when it isn't loud enough anymore,even if the tone still exists)

Yes, a compressor can be used as a sustainer if you set it up correctly. You will get side-effects than you may not want though......... :)

Archived