Alysum

Dream on, unless you are a small green box that makes really high pitched squealing sounds, then in that case, this thread is about you

Apart from the small and green, you've got me to a tee.

Minus the small and green, you've got me to a tee.

You knows it.

If only everyone was as enlightened as you.

My mum used to do that for me:D. I got my cry-baby for £30 off eBay though :p .

Pah, when I get a proper card, I'll be let free on the world of cheap pedals that is eBay.

And yeah, the crybaby's pretty good. Not got the biggest sweep in the world, but it sounds plenty good with my Tele and Spider II.

i want one for £30 i bet i end up paying a bitch load tho in the last 15 mins of an auction for a shit beaten up one with no battery cover. but well i'm dedicating this month to snooping a cheap cry baby..

i want one for £30 i bet i end up paying a bitch load tho in the last 15 mins of an auction for a shit beaten up one with no battery cover. but well i'm dedicating this month to snooping a cheap cry baby..

I'm guessing that the guy I bought it from knew nothing about pedals as it was a BIN :confused: . I had to get my (ex) girlfriend to right me a check though :rolleyes: . It is in perfect condition with one scuff down the side - it looks otherwise new!

sup, I want to buy a fuzz probe

I'm living in germany,is it good to buy it for :

•315€ from haarguitars (NL)

•300$ from music toyz (US)

or

• 300$ from buzzbox

do you know how it is with taxes?(US to germany, I think there are no taxes netherlands to germany,are there?)

could someone help me please,or do I have to open a thread for it? ;)