Alysum

to summarise the locked thread on fuzz probes (since some of it may be useful info)

Yellow Sphere said:

Is it worth it?

Quite simply, is 240 pounds a good price to pay for the fuzz probe? bearing in mind I'll have to fob the money (or get a paying money back deal) off my parents...

kuz said:

theres a guy on the harmony-central effects forum called Kid_A selling one for £200, try asking him :p

Krasnojarsk said:

OK people, I think it's time you learned that you have to buy from http://www.haarguitars.nl

315 euros is roughly 210-15 quid...I got it from there, friendly people and all...greatly recommended!

Hey, I didn't know a Dutch store sold ZVex pedals :D

Apparently the sustain is pretty shite on the stuff-ed ones and the laser one sounds like shite anyway due to the big bit of plastic stuck on the front

I reckon the laser one is the second best sounding guitar of the lot (Chrome one is best) , those pickups are damn fine, i watched a video of muse playing outdoor of germany, and hes playing bliss on the laser manson, and it has the most sexiest beefiest tone imaginable, its a fantastic sounding guitar. I think the Chrome manson is the best sounding as it seem the most versatile.

Hey! Make your Fuzz probe a Trem or Volume probe! Everyhting at 7:00 except Gate, 5:00...volume up a bit!

Have fun! :D

Try getting a low pitched feedback from it, lower the guitar volume slighty, start playing something and start playing with the probe, sounds like its dying on you

Im after on of these babys. I have a Big Muff USA, but it doesnt have the fuzz on the higher strings. I would kill for a FF, but i dont have the £209 that Mansons sell it for.

Any Fuzz Factory owners - Where did you get yours?

Matt

....and if you`re UNlucky the man hits you for a wad of cash at the door, even for second hand stuff (for some reason) which is a big arse cluster fuck.

Ironically, my FF was the only the thing I didnt pay customs on.

That seems good, it`ll go up al lot before the end methinks, there`s always a scram for ebay items before they end.

It`s also got paypal which is good, you dont want to have to send a postal order to Uncle Sam. :rolleyes:

I`d say that will go for about 150 bones, and you`ll get hit with customs, which on that will be 20+squid?

That seems good, it`ll go up al lot before the end methinks, there`s always a scram for ebay items before they end.

It`s also got paypal which is good, you dont want to have to send a postal order to Uncle Sam. :rolleyes:

I`d say that will go for about 150 bones, and you`ll get hit with customs, which on that will be 20+squid?

It's a BIN i.e. Buy it now, no bidding involved. All five will go for aprox. £125 :p:p:p. You can ask them to mark it as a gift, then there's no tax at all :cool: .

....Ahhh didnt see the buy it now, and if a gift gets it out of being taxed, you`re quids in! :D

Anything i buy from the US, will now be a gift! :cool:

The limit for gifts is about £150 i think, so be carefull! I'm pretty tempted to get another FF at that price though - imagine the mayhem:D.

I live in downtown los angeles where there is a lot of interference? anyway my marshall amp(MG15CDR) and FF pedal pick up radio stations when the vol is loud...i was wondering if anyone knew of a "filter" or something that i could do to get rid of this?

:confused:

hmm no one has said anything in this thread for a few days, terrible

ooooer. Dont worry, I`ll fix that.

Hello!!?? I have baught the same strings and plecs as Matt, (i`m trying to find the guitar he has but I dont know where to get one like that N E one know what make it is?)

I also baught a fuzz factory pedal for $300 fooookin awseom, but I think mine is broken, where is the button to make me sound like matt?

I`ve been playin for about 3 months, so why dont I sound the same/better than him with the stuff I use?

Archived