What? I thought he played Resistance intro on guitar. Those sound similar so I must mixed up those.

Def did it at Stade de France because I recognised Albinoni's Adagio straight away. I love that piece :happy:

I didn't pay much attention to the rain during the gig. But during the piano part, I really thought CE sounded better under the rain :):awesome: just... Magic.

I felt the same when the rain came pouring down harder during CE, I didn't mind, I even thought it was perfect timing for this !

We ended up all drenched but it was definitely worth it (and the 14 hours driving and 2 hours queuing before the entrance gates). The set was more than awesome, I nearly died when they played MK Ultra, Hysteria and CE one after the other, it was like a dream !

PIB as an opener again! :awesome: woah,heavy rain is heavy. Hope you guys had a grate time! :happy:

Told you! Oxegen syndrome!!!
:awesome:

:stunned:

MATT: THE SPACE CONDOM

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

muse%20parapluie-thumb-300x419-9640.jpg

This is just brilliant. :LOL:

It seems people are going to hope for rain in future gigs :chuckle:
haha,indeed!

Well,the next gig is tomorrow in my hometown.The weather at the moment : goddamn hot. :stunned: Muse will have to wear less clothes. :eyebrows::chuckle: And it looks like there won't be any rain tomorrow.

haha,indeed!

Well,the next gig is tomorrow in my hometown.The weather at the moment : goddamn hot. :stunned:Muse will have to wear less clothes. :eyebrows::chuckle: And it looks like there won't be any rain tomorrow.

Does that mean we can expect Dom to wear his red wellies, green pants.... and nothing else!

:eek:

Not sure if this has been posted in here yet or not, but I just found it on YT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvPym3iTTkc

Enjoy!

Wow thank you, I was looking for it !

That was the moment I thought I could die on the spot. I went into trance when I recognized the sound of the guitar even before they actually played the first notes of CE ! Best memory from this gig.

Some pics out of Ouest France, for you to have a better overview of the weather!

This one is "lolz-worthy" :happy:

sanstitre26.jpg

sanstitre27f.jpg

sanstitre28p.jpg

sanstitre29y.jpg

:awesome:

Fantastic photos.:D It certainly does look torrential.

=> http://www.letelegramme.com/ig/loisirs/ete/vieilles-charrues-2010/vieilles-charrues-la-dedicace-de-muse-16-07-2010-992084.php

Cool. The CE one has been removed I noticed.

992084_dedic-muse.jpg

That's nice. Who's writing is that, is it Dom's? (I'm assuming so as the matching signature looks more like Dominic Howard. The signatures are almost impossible to decipher, apart from you can just about make out Matt's upside down one, and by process of elimination I suppose the one right at the top does look like it has a C and a W in it!).

Looks like they also had a great time.:D

Archived