I am very happy to say you were right and I was wrong! :D

But now I want to see more Muse. Damn them for being epic last night. :indiff:

:LOL: You should have more bad feelings before a Muse concert, because in final it turns out to be in your advantage:DLucky girl:happy:

I'm sorry I think the beginning of my sentence means nothing :LOL: but I think you understand me^^

What a random setlist. Have they ever opened with Plug In Baby before? It's def a nice change and fans got a good mix of songs and riffs - you bastards :p!

I'll go on the hunt for footage later and drool over it. Mmmm Wembers and LCCC are so close yet so far... hurry up damnit! lol

Yes, they opened with Plug In baby at the Oxegen festival;)

Twelve , thanks for the pics, they are fantastic:D:happy:

'You can't push it underneath the ground'

By the way, at one point Matt has said something in English soooo quickly that everyone have kept on waiting... and then screaming as to say "Hey we don't understand anything but it must be coool" :facepalm::LOL:

What a random setlist. Have they ever opened with Plug In Baby before? It's def a nice change and fans got a good mix of songs and riffs - you bastards :p!

Yes they did at Oxegen :)

I didn't pay much attention to the rain during the gig. But during the piano part, I really thought CE sounded better under the rain :):awesome: just... Magic.

Oh man, I always love listening to the end of CE in my car when it's pouring, so I would have just died hearing it LIVE in the rain! Perfect.

:LOL: You should have more bad feelings before a Muse concert, because in final it turns out to be in your advantage:DLucky girl:happy:

I'm sorry I think the beginning of my sentence means nothing :LOL: but I think you understand me^^

:LOL::LOL: Let's hope I'll have a terrible feeling about Wembley then!

But still, I wish some things didn't happen yesterday (things which have nothing to do with Muse but which make me both sad and upset nonetheless).:(

I am very happy to say you were right and I was wrong! :D

But now I want to see more Muse. Damn them for being epic last night. :indiff:

Lynda you are doomed if they do and doomed if they don't... there is no winning :LOL:

I am so glad that you had such an epic time... next is Wembley!

OMG! Adagio in G minor ???:stunned::stunned::stunned:

I guess Matt played it with the double neck Manson. I prefer the Kaoss pad version, this:

But I'm glad they played some many riffs and this!

Where have you been? He's been playing it as an intro to Resistance pretty since the first stadium gig!

Oh, by the way, he doesn't use the double neck for Uprising anymore?! :erm:

Yes, he use it only for Resistance in festivals.

This day was so epic ! But they did a real great show :happy: Glad to have this experience, in spite of the weather and even if I'm so tired and that I have pain everywhere :)

Where have you been? He's been playing it as an intro to Resistance pretty since the first stadium gig!

What? I thought he played Resistance intro on guitar. Those sound similar so I must mixed up those.

Archived