Crazy Muse Obsessed Japanese TV Host Cries Over Autograph She Gets From The Boys.

LTM

Thanks for the link. :)

She fucking loves Muse, she always shows her love for Muse on her blog.

What I like the most is the thread title. :D

It's funny that Dom was interrupted by Matt who kept talking after he said 'hi, there.' :chuckle:

Really funny but kind of sweet. They may have had a lucky escape! :LOL: It was sweet of Matt to say and write she looked beautiful.:) Having a pig there was odd but maybe they have pigs instead of dogs on Japanese tv. Thanks for posting.

The "talking" pig sidekick was cute (and in Japanese, probably quite funny). If I had a Japanese talking-pig sidekick, I'd call him "Tonkatsu," but I'd never eat pork near him.

It's not any worse than a talking horse, a talking Trans-Am, talking extruded-polymer Niagara Falls souvenirs, or anything else along those lines.

I don't think the pig would mind if you were eating an egg & bacon sandwich next to him/her :p

I'm sure the pig would be salivating over anything savory and porky I might eat, and it wouldn't bother him at all (unless I failed to give him a share), but it'd bother me, seeing how I was corrupting the little guy with [unconsciously] cannibalistic appetites... :eek:

Archived