Thanks for finding that Claire!

Damn that gig was good! :awesome: They really need to broadcast it somewhere on TV.

It was! Nice for a change.:LOL:

Nice find!! Wondered what that was :LOL:

a51HSJW9PHk

it's still processing, so picture quality is a bit dodgy atm. oh, and only just noticed the "you fucking move then!" at the start of this :LOL: awesome.

Edit: think someone says "someone should kick your arse" as well???

Yeah don't know why it bugged me so much. Definitely not the spice girls anyway.:LOL:

Matts falsetto in that:D

Its hard to distinguish what the first person said but sounds like they shut the hell up after the 'you fucking move then':chuckle:

It was! Nice for a change.:LOL:

Yeah don't know why it bugged me so much. Definitely not the spice girls anyway.:LOL:

Matts falsetto in that:D

Its hard to distinguish what the first person said but sounds like they shut the hell up after the 'you fucking move then':chuckle:

Ahh, gig beef <3 :D

Last one!

i7MjEzGjT_M

Best part is from a minute onwards. Watch & lol. Oh Dom, you tit.

Not me! No gig b33f that I can remember! :D

I had beef.

Some girl from the North got up on her bfs shoulder so none of us could see. Pip pushed her, lawl, and when she climbed down she got all up in my bizniz and was like WTF YOU PUNCHED ME and I said, erm no. Climbing up on shoulders is fucking retarded anyway, spoils it for whoevers behind.

Then she started pushing back, just to be a cow. She leaned back against her bf so he was pushing into me. They thought it was a lol so I shoved him forward and he laid into me and he told me to shut up so I told him to fuck off.

:awesome:

I had beef.

Some girl from the North got up on her bfs shoulder so none of us could see. Pip pushed her, lawl, and when she climbed down she got all up in my bizniz and was like WTF YOU PUNCHED ME and I said, erm no. Climbing up on shoulders is fucking retarded anyway, spoils it for whoevers behind.

Then she started pushing back, just to be a cow. She leaned back against her bf so he was pushing into me. They thought it was a lol so I shoved him forward and he laid into me and he told me to shut up so I told him to fuck off.

Sorry Alix, you shoulda told her it was me!:$ I didn't realise at the time that she had a go at you :(

Sorry Alix, you shoulda told her it was me!:$ I didn't realise at the time that she had a go at you :(

Oh no don't worry about it lol I said I didn't know who it was but said it wasn't fair on the people behind her who couldn't see.

We had a connection, being from the North.

OR SO I THOUGH.

She was a bitch.

Oh no don't worry about it lol I said I didn't know who it was but said it wasn't fair on the people behind her who couldn't see.

OR SO I THOUGH.

She was a bitch.

Yeah, she just pissed me off coz I heard you tell her she'd be blocking the view of people behind her but she just went ahead and did it! I don't care if it's a fucking festival! I still want to see the fucking stage!Not someone's back!

I had beef.

Clearly didn't know what they were dealing with:phu: Sound like right twats and a half so they do.

the normal reaction by people like that is "you're a festival, get used to it". In that case, expect the barrage of stuff to get thrown at you... Glasto was the worst with those 2 kids on the shoulders.

With some rather accurate bottle throwing on your part:LOL:

Yeah, she just pissed me off coz I heard you tell her she'd be blocking the view of people behind her but she just went ahead and did it! I don't care if it's a fucking festival! I still want to see the fucking stage!Not someone's back!

Its like the flag argument:/ I really don't get either.

Clearly didn't know what they were dealing with:phu: Sound like right twats and a half so they do.

They were twats. Shameful stuff.

Started pushing into me during the breakdown in CE. I was like, SERIOUSLY. BEEF WITH ME LATER. I WANT TO HEAR THIS.

OR SO I THOUGH.

She was a bitch.

sad when they heard your accent they didn't even mellow. I've been on holiday and heard rough people from N. Ireland put the head down and just ignored them - I go on holiday to get away from those sort of ass holes. A wee bit like the ass holes you are talking about. You always have to be aware of your surroundings at a gig.

someone's back is bad - but even worse is the crack of their arse.

Karen had to pull up the back of some girls jeans :LOL:

They were twats. Shameful stuff.

Started pushing into me during the breakdown in CE. I was like, SERIOUSLY. BEEF WITH ME LATER. I WANT TO HEAR THIS.

That is just sad. Sounds like those two are made for each other.:rolleyes:

s

The poor woman:LOL:

sad when they heard your accent they didn't even mellow. I've been on holiday and heard rough people from N. Ireland put the head down and just ignored them - I go on holiday to get away from those sort of ass holes. A wee bit like the ass holes you are talking about. You always have to be aware of your surroundings at a gig.

Oh dear!:stunned:

I had beef.

I had a few little rows like this one. I just don't see why I should have to put up with such cuntish behaviour, I paid for my ticket and no fucker is going to ruin it for me! :mad: Anyway, you were dead right having a go at them, letting them do what they like just encourages them to be worse and also encourages other cunts to follow suit.

I had a few little rows like this one. I just don't see why I should have to put up with such cuntish behaviour, I paid for my ticket and no fucker is going to ruin it for me! :mad: Anyway, you were dead right having a go at them, letting them do what they like just encourages them to be worse and also encourages other cunts to follow suit.

well said!

off topic again now :eek:

but for the Lumix owers out there:

I put a few of my Lumix video clips onto a DVD in AVCHD format (just using the supplied software). Watch them last night via blu-ray player on a 42" plasma. The quality is really good. Almost too good - now it's going to be harder to resist videoing more at gigs!

Oh and thanks to Pips advice on a certain AV forum, here is the info I picked up:

"I have found Magix Movie Edit Pro 16 Plus HD to be ideal for what you want, mix stills and AVCHDlite video and create an AVCHD disk. It is a chargable product, but there are copies in the ether if you go looking."

I hope to try it soon :)

off topic again now :eek:

but for the Lumix owers out there:

I put a few of my Lumix video clips onto a DVD in AVCHD format (just using the supplied software). Watch them last night via blu-ray player on a 42" plasma. The quality is really good. Almost too good - now it's going to be harder to resist videoing more at gigs!

Oh and thanks to Pips advice on a certain AV forum, here is the info I picked up:

"I have found Magix Movie Edit Pro 16 Plus HD to be ideal for what you want, mix stills and AVCHDlite video and create an AVCHD disk. It is a chargable product, but there are copies in the ether if you go looking."

I hope to try it soon :)

Glad you're sorted, I do like AV Forums:happy:

I've put quite a few of my Muse gig clips on dvd now and often watch them. Not got blu-ray but still really good on tv :)

Glad you're sorted, I do like AV Forums:happy:

I've put quite a few of my Muse gig clips on dvd now and often watch them. Not got blu-ray but still really good on tv :)

I'm only encouraging off topic-ness but.......

What is a good camera for concerts? I've been searching for one to buy :erm:

Or is there a thread of some sort that names good cameras?

I'm only encouraging off topic-ness but.......

What is a good camera for concerts? I've been searching for one to buy :erm:

Or is there a thread of some sort that names good cameras?

Panasonic Lumix TZ7... Official camera for Muse gigs :yesey:

:LOL:

Archived