NF7YZlW29sI

Nice one Ali! Great quality. We kept singing the take the pieces and build them skyward bit all through the song as we swayed so you caught my favourite moment for sure <3 :chuckle:

Muse live @ Oxegen 2010 - Irish Jig

ps. (anyone know other name for this :$)

also - how do you get the youtube image to appear in the reply instead of just a link???

I irish danced to that, as you do.

This time last week we were watching Muse.

And having mini heart attacks, I had some noobish moments:LOL:

I know... same time last week we were being crushed to death and we were soaking wet... fun times!

Can't wait to see them :happy:

and 1 week later I'm in my house nice & dry, eating a tasty meal with a few beers & a nice bottle of red wine but still thinking "MUSE"

how come with cameras when you video in HD you can get some quality screenshots that act as photos, yet its bloody difficult to get a decent sharp photo just on the normal setting?

same here

Depends on the setting, I had to mess about with them for a bit first

at the gig during Muse I had to reset my camera settings - I don't know if I messed them up buy pressing the wrong thing or the camera was so damp. I keep it in a camera/phone sock but as the day went on it got wetter & wetter. I also noticed when I would take the camera out agian it would take a while for the dampness to dry up.

Great video's!

looking at your video's - at the start of the gig Karen & I must have been very close to where you were (Have I got my were's right???) and then for Kasabian we were close too. Must be a Muse thing. Where you close to Pip? Karen & I were just 1 row behind Pip & Susie at the start - until it got too crazy :eek:

I irish danced to that, as you do.

glad someone did :)

Right - camera question. I have the Lumix TZ7 and would like to make a DVD which has a photo slide show of my stills and also has my HD video. Using the software with the camera you can do 1 or the other but not both :(

I prefer to keep the video in HD which means it can only be played back on a AVCHD blu-ray player & I would prefer my stills at the highest setting too.

Any one got good software which is free or know of any?

Nice videos Ali! It's great going from a normal camera to an HD one, isn't it?!:happy:

It's woooooooonderful.

at the gig during Muse I had to reset my camera settings - I don't know if I messed them up buy pressing the wrong thing or the camera was so damp. I keep it in a camera/phone sock but as the day went on it got wetter & wetter. I also noticed when I would take the camera out agian it would take a while for the dampness to dry up.

Great video's!

looking at your video's - at the start of the gig Karen & I must have been very close to where you were (Have I got my were's right???) and then for Kasabian we were close too. Must be a Muse thing. Where you close to Pip? Karen & I were just 1 row behind Pip & Susie at the start - until it got too crazy :eek:

Might've been the damp, I had mine in a case, but had to put THAT in a plastic bag.

I was only a few rows along from Pip and Susie at the start so yes, we were very close!

oh dear maybe glasto did finish off jet black after all. or he's had an amazing amount of plastic surgery :LOL:

:LOL:

Nice vids Ali!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUoavpfoxV0

Right here's the voodoo child jam and around 41 secs you can here 'they're trying to build a prison' a la prison song by system of a down. That really bugged me until now.:LOL:

Nice find!! Wondered what that was :LOL:

a51HSJW9PHk

it's still processing, so picture quality is a bit dodgy atm. oh, and only just noticed the "you fucking move then!" at the start of this :LOL: awesome.

Edit: think someone says "someone should kick your arse" as well???

Nice find!! Wondered what that was :LOL:

a51HSJW9PHk

it's still processing, so picture quality is a bit dodgy atm. oh, and only just noticed the "you fucking move then!" at the start of this :LOL: awesome.

Edit: think someone says "someone should kick your arse" as well???

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Was that you saying 'You fucking move then'?!

Archived