No need for a "tone" like that. For me a "proper" video is a Pro-Shot one, obviously you don't demand as much.

Of course I like pro shots more, but clearly there isn't more to come.

My point being that people said the crowd sucked, and I said that during Hysteria, I thought it was pretty good.

And trying to be a wise ass doesn't really work for you. As a matter of fact, yes I am pretty happy, because the only song that I really wanted to see among the ones played lately was Take A Bow, and that's not worth 50 dollars.

Ok.

Maybe because I'm wise:p?. Good for you then.

i got a feeling that if i hear any calvin harris, la roux or hot chip in the next month im gonna kill myself :LOL:

I'll join you:LOL:. I've seen Hot Chip live before and they were excellent, but tonight they sounded awful:(, not as bad as La Roux though:LOL:

im not gonna sit through any more shit tomorrow. if an extra muse song comes on im sure it will find its way onto youtube.

although nothing will ever be as bad as t4 on the beach. that was just shit after shit after shit.

I missed them, shame;). I have seen them 3 times before though. But none of them by choice:LOL:

i only managed to see dominos cos i turned the tv on at it was the end. makes up 4 me missing dominos at the o2 for buying a drink.

they sounded pretty good compared to la roux but i could sound good compared to them :LOL:

I'm online on my phone at Gatwick airport waiting to fly out to Oxegen in Ireland and my internet is really slow so can't go back loads of pages. Does anyone know what the setlist was please? Did they play CE or Bliss? US?

I'm online on my phone at Gatwick airport waiting to fly out to Oxegen in Ireland and my internet is really slow so can't go back loads of pages. Does anyone know what the setlist was please? Did they play CE or Bliss? US?

The set was; 'Uprising'

'Supermassive Black Hole'

'Map Of The Problematique'

'New Born'

'Hysteria'

'Unnatural Selection'

'United States Of Eurasia'

'Feeling Good'

'Undisclosed Desires'

'Resistance'

'Time Is Running Out'

'Starlight'

'Stokholm Syndrome'

'Plug In Baby'

'Knights Of Cydonia'

No CE or Bliss, but they did play US. :)

Other than that it was the same old set.

im not gonna sit through any more shit tomorrow. if an extra muse song comes on im sure it will find its way onto youtube.

although nothing will ever be as bad as t4 on the beach. that was just shit after shit after shit.

Hope they show more Muse songs tomorrow.

:LOL: You actually watched t4 on the beach.

At 0:42 Dom says that festivals give them a chance to play songs they don't play very often.....

Which songs are these exactly? lol How can he say that when the set is pretty much exactly the same thing they have been playing for a year.

At 0:42 Dom says that festivals give them a chance to play songs they don't play very often.....

Which songs are these exactly? lol How can he say that when the set is pretty much exactly the same thing they have been playing for a year.

:LOL: Who knows?

Archived