It does sound like the sort of excuse they could use! :chuckle:

"i lost my pedal

"there's too many lights"

"my guitar broke"

:chuckle: Ah I will go to the ranting thread ala general stadium tour thread now

Make that the only pedal of it's kind in the whole existence of the world

This is getting stuuuuuuuuuuupid now.

They're playing Calvin Harris on the red button thing.

At least if they do more than what was shown tonight we know we're going to get more of Muse at some point :)

Btw I see nothing wrong with Calvin Harris... I just hate him getting more time when they're both Headlining..

its jsut at the moment it feels like it was calvin harris on the main stage and muse on the small one ;)

Well the show was titled with both of them in, nobody said BBC had to play more Muse ;) Maybe it's because Calvin plays less shitty riffs and gets on with his songs that they showed more? I'm sure Muse got only a few minutes less airtime but the riffs just made it less full songs?

Don't know if this has been posted, but:

Oh dear guys, epic rant 2 come when i get home. Crowd were awful, matt was pissed off. Performance was still gd but setlist considering how long they had was terrible. Loads of people kept shouting play pib, no one knew the songs, no one jumping. On crappy nokia if that made no sense!

And then when asked about signs of Matt being pissed off:

Dropped guitar on floor, kicked it, stormed off stage after ss.

EDIT: From Muselive

Don't know if this has been posted, but:

And then when asked about signs of Matt being pissed off:

EDIT: From Muselive

Maybe Matt finally read the gig thread and was so enraged that we weren't fawning over him that he didn't play any setlist songs and brought back the megaphone.

Or maybe not.

Wish we could see whole set, not only those few songs.

But maybe there's proper videos on YT.

What do you mean proper videos? There will be nothing more Pro-shot on youtube than the material that was shown at least.

what is the shit on the red button now? missed the titles. fucking sucks big time

Its La Roux again :|

They've repeated it so many times tonight.

They just played like an hour of Calvin Harris though so I reckon we'll get Muse hopefully at some point tomorrow...

Archived