Deary me, everyone bitching at the BBC here... What did you honestly expect? For one thing, who was ever expecting a full broadcast, in a 90 minute show, which stated "Muse and Calvin Harris"?

This is what the BBC does with TITP, ever year... Random highlights on BBC then everything's shown later on the red button. Red button coverage runs 24/7 next week. We might get loads. But right now, it was always only ever going to be half an hour, max, of footage, at the end of these 90 minutes, where we will most likely get "the usual." If you expected anything more than that, your expectations are set too high.

Deary me, everyone bitching at the BBC here... What did you honestly expect? For one thing, who was ever expecting a full broadcast, in a 90 minute show, which stated "Muse and Calvin Harris"?

This is what the BBC does with TITP, ever year... Random highlights on BBC then everything's shown later on the red button. Red button coverage runs 24/7 next week. We might get loads. But right now, it was always only ever going to be half an hour, max, of footage, at the end of these 90 minutes, where we will most likely get "the usual." If you expected anything more than that, your expectations are set too high.

Truth yo. This ain't Glasto.

'Unfortunately because we've ran out of time showing you all these great acts we can only show you one muse song, but we hope you enjoy it...'

'Birds flying high.....'

'.......Shit.'

if that happens the bbc r gettin a massive compaint from me. Channel 4 done the same thing in 2008 with muse at v festival. only showed SMBH, Hysteria and KoC that night.

if that happens the bbc r gettin a massive compaint from me. Channel 4 done the same thing in 2008 with muse at v festival. only showed SMBH, Hysteria and KoC that night.

Because that's all the band let them broadcast... Got all but one song at Reading in 2006 but other than that, every single BH&R era festival was 3 or 4 songs, max.

Because that's all the band let them broadcast... Got all but one song at Reading in 2006 but other than that, every single BH&R era festival was 3 or 4 songs, max.

True. Just sucks that last year they showed the full killers set from T in the park. I would be happy if now the last 40 odd mins would be muse tho

Just a little, if they are that bothered they should have went to the festival and seen them live

cos everyone can drop their life for a random day/weekend and afford the ticket price...

it's just a bit false-advertising-y of the beeb...

Archived