Best Work of Muse: Which One Is A Real Masterpiece?

awen=muse

Which One Is The Best Masterpiece of Muse?  

354 members have voted

1. 1. Which One Is The Best Masterpiece of Muse?

• Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Cave
    • Citizen Erased
    • Exogenesis: Symphony
    • Fury
    • Knights of Cydonia
    • Micro Cuts
    • New Born
    • Showbiz
    • Space Dementia

Just because it's not classical and twenty minutes long like Exogenesis? That's not the definition of a masterpiece.

I know, it's just my opinion :)

I still think CE is amazing, every time I listen to it its awesomeness just sweeps me of my feet, but a masterpiece is still too big of a word to use defining it.

Also, it changes for me quite often. Yesterday I wrote in this thread that my personal favourite was SS (and it was for a very long time) and this morning when I was listening to CE, while stuck in traffic, I was again hit by it so much that for now this is my favourite song, not only from Muse, but like EVER.

So, don't hate me:p

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I was watching to the Neutron clip this morning. I prefer the song with the clip but its so cheeeeeeeeeeeesy :LOL: That's cute and make me think about all these series on TV for young people :LOL:

I'm happy for you if you like it but i'm proud of you when you say i love CE and Showbiz. See you in the Showbiz thread :p:D

Some people talk about Muse and cheesyness of late, but Cave is as cheesy as it gets. Musically its pretty good, but lyrically it grates. I prefer my love-song cheese to my whinging teenager cheese.

Honestly, I think Exogenesis is a "masterpiece," along with Butterflies and Hurricanes, or at least the piano interlude is. I've never understood why everyone loves Citizen Erased so much... I honestly don't. I've tried listening to it many times, and I've always just found it alright. :erm: It's a decent song I guess, but I'd put songs like Fury, Knights of Cydonia, Stockholm Syndrome, and Space Dementia above it. As for my favorite song, that would be Map of the Problematique. :p

Honestly, I think Exogenesis is a "masterpiece," along with Butterflies and Hurricanes, or at least the piano interlude is. I've never understood why everyone loves Citizen Erased so much... I honestly don't. I've tried listening to it many times, and I've always just found it alright. :erm: It's a decent song I guess, but I'd put songs like Fury, Knights of Cydonia, Stockholm Syndrome, and Space Dementia above it. As for my favorite song, that would be Map of the Problematique. :p

Citizen Erased is hard to explain I guess. It just encompassess a broad range of styles I think and it includes a lot of instrumentation Muse provide collectively. Does that make any sense? :unsure:

Plus the beat is :awesome: .

Citizen Erased is hard to explain I guess. It just encompassess a broad range of styles I think and it includes a lot of instrumentation Muse provide collectively. Does that make any sense? :unsure:

Plus the beat is :awesome: .

I guess. Personally, I just find it kind of long and boring. :LOL:

Archived