awen=muse

Best Work of Muse: Which One Is A Real Masterpiece?

Which One Is The Best Masterpiece of Muse?  

354 members have voted

1. 1. Which One Is The Best Masterpiece of Muse?

• Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Cave
    • Citizen Erased
    • Exogenesis: Symphony
    • Fury
    • Knights of Cydonia
    • Micro Cuts
    • New Born
    • Showbiz
    • Space Dementia

ok we love muse and their songs obviously, and most of us think all muse's works are pretty epic and real masterpiece, but which one is the best? i voted for cave, i really love that song and to me it's not just muse's best work, it's one of the best song ever! best intro & verses & chorus & outro ever, imo of course :)

it's not about your favourite, it's about which one is the best for all muse fans and which one has the most quality.

Are you kidding?

Personally I think Supermassive Black Hole has the best riff of any Muse track and is a landmark rock song of the 00's. I'd put it above nearly all of the tracks listed in the poll.

The Symphony is a real masterpiece ofcourse, but I voted for Fury. Imao it's the most epic and briliant song they've ever written.

new born, it's like two different songs in one piece which are perfect with each other, amazing intro continues with awesome riffs, perfect to play it live, so totally new born.

Wow guy, that's to hard to choose, i voted for B&H but i think that Exogenesis is a masterpiece too. Well you make me chose between all my favorites songs excepted KoC (for me it's just a good song... far far away from showbiz and new born !!) But where is Forced In ???? :LOL::awesome::dance: (my favorite one !)

I voted Knights of Cydonia, because that is great live.

But every song is a masterpiece in it's own. I appreciate each and every one of them for their sound, their meaning, and their vibe.

New Born is great too.

where are Hyper Chondriac Music, MK Ultra and Map of the Problematique

they're all in my top five, along with B&H and CE

so I guess I'll vote for CE but I definitely would have voted for one of those others if they were choices

make broader polls!

Too hard to choose, lol!

OK, from the list it would be Citizen Erased for me. But I also consider New born and Fury as real masterpieces.:)

In the sense of an actual "masterpiece", yeah, it's Exogenesis. Doesn't mean that it's my favorite :p. My favorite is and always will be, the great...

Knights of Cydonia :)

I think nearly every Muse song is a masterpiece in its own right, but of these I chose Fury. I just think that song is incredible.

Ohh sorry but your poll is a bit too biased.

There should only be:

Showbiz

Citizen Erased

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Knights of Cydonia

Exogenesis

Why? Because they all are THE stand-out/masterpiece from their respective album (whether you like them or not, you cant deny), and they each represent what Muse is quite perfectly on their own way.

Ohh sorry but your poll is a bit too biased.

There should only be:

Showbiz

Citizen Erased

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Knights of Cydonia

Exogenesis

Why? Because they all are THE stand-out/masterpiece from their respective album (whether you like them or not, you cant deny), and they each represent what Muse is quite perfectly on their own way.

+1