Does anyone know how to get a camera in the position as a "guitar cam"

Marginal Liaison

To be honest if the camera angle of a youtube guitar video is important enough to consider putting holes into a perfectly good guitar then I hope you give as much consideration to your actual playing!

By the by, if you want a guitar made with extra holes pre-drilled into the headstock in what some would call a clumsy and misguided fashion then why not contact the resident guitar builder extraordinaire!

Photo0314.jpg

See it was always just to attach a camera, what foresighted planning. And to think you guys thought he'd fucked up! Amirite?! :awesome:

To be honest if the camera angle of a youtube guitar video is important enough to consider putting holes into a perfectly good guitar then I hope you give as much consideration to your actual playing!

By the by, if you want a guitar made with extra holes pre-drilled into the headstock in what some would call a clumsy and misguided fashion then why not contact the resident guitar builder extraordinaire!

Photo0314.jpg

See it was always just to attach a camera, what foresighted planning. And to think you guys thought he'd fucked up! Amirite?! :awesome:

That is pretty cool ;]

I did a cover with the angle today, it's not amazing and I'm gonna re-record it tomorrow I think... but it's

if you want to watch it

• 4 months later...

Archived