*dons a Mr Burns accent*

Excellent.

I love the way he makes it sound normal afterwards too...

Interviewer: You trashed a hotel toilet?

Matt: Um... sort of. Everyone does that, don't they?

:D

im no way great, i can ollie but thats it. im too scared to try anything eles in case i break either my deck or my bones :D

i get shit coz im a girl who skates who IS'NT a butch bloke looking lesbien. :rolleyes:

hehe I can only tic-tac and nearly shuvit, I bail real bad when I even try and do an ollie..

but I kind of don't really skate, cos I look silly skating..I'm too old and not skatery-dressed enough to look credible :(

Matt's hates:

Spiders

"To the point of phobia. They just seem to roam round in houses, getting on my nerves and invading my space. I get someone else to deal with them. I can’t."

Matt's loves:

Fish

"I’m looking at my tropical fish tank right now. There’s angel fish, little neons. I’m really good at looking after them, but they keep mating and having thousands of babies. So I bought these redtail sharks to eat them all "

Matt's hates:

Spiders

"To the point of phobia. They just seem to roam round in houses, getting on my nerves and invading my space. I get someone else to deal with them. I can’t."

Matt's loves:

Fish

"I’m looking at my tropical fish tank right now. There’s angel fish, little neons. I’m really good at looking after them, but they keep mating and having thousands of babies. So I bought these redtail sharks to eat them all "

class, the redtail shark part made me laugh ^_^ thanks for that ^_^ cheered my up first thing on a school morning lol....yes....im stuck in the library aain awaiting art and music ^_^...bliss

I: "What would you do if you are the only man left on earth after the End of The World?"

Matt: "I'd go looking for a woman...If I wouldn't find any, I think I'll be satisfied with Dominic."

(finally the right translation I hope ;) !)

I: "And if you know the world is going to end seven days before it happens?"

Matt: "I think I'd go mad and start to do the most strange things. I'd rape all the women I'll meet, and I will take a machinegun and shoot all the people who piss me off. I'd wreck all the cars, cut all the telephones wires and then I would go on the stage, waiting for the end. But then, I'd hope there will be really this end!"

(sorry, translated from the Italian)

you can spot him in the vid for chocolate by snow patrol you know

GENUINE QUOTE: GENUINE: GENUINE:

my quote "I fucking hate the human species, but i love nestle kinda bueno!"

you can spot him in the vid for chocolate by snow patrol you know

GENUINE QUOTE: GENUINE: GENUINE:

my quote "I fucking hate the human species, but i love nestle kinda bueno!"

...lol, are you feeling ok?.. but good quote ^_^

What a polite lad. :)

They didnt really say anything at wembley last year. Well, matt did, but he said it too fast, in fact the whole place was silent for about 8 seconds, you could practically feel everybody straining to understand his tumbling, supersonic speech, but nobody got it. :D

I think it was something about Showbiz. :cool:

to be fair it was fast but i did understand what he sed but i cant remember what it was sumink like we aint played this song for fuckin ages or sumink like that similar to wat was sed bout unintended on the hullabaloo dvd...........

dunno why i jus bothere dtypin that cos it sounds very sad and stupid......ill shut-up now :(

Matt's hates:

Spiders

I feel him there. And the worse part, spiders always go after people who don't like them... and I'm not being paranoid...

see, i don't really get that, cause fair enough spiders aren't the prettiest of creatures, but at least they eat flies. and i say the less flies the better.

I feel him there. And the worse part, spiders always go after people who don't like them... and I'm not being paranoid...

I know what you meen, i was camping and a huge spider (i meen huge, like a house spider) crawled in the tent, so i woke b/f up to get rid of it, pointed were it was and the spider jumped at me and landed on my finger........i exited quickly :'(

A spider bit me once...

was it a normal spider or a biting spider...because if normal spiders can bite i sware i am not mving off this chair till the house has been de-spiderised :'(

Matt: "Good to be home."

Altogether now, aaawww...

Yeah, I noticed that too.

"Hi Glastonbury! Its good to be here, good to be here. Good to be home..."

I love this thread!!! hehehe, so many funny quotes.

This is my favorite quote from an online chat transcript, omg it is just hilarious. When I first read it, I almost died from laughter.I showed my friend who is not a Muse fan & she couldn't stop laughing....

----------------------------

Q: What do you wish for your new album, do you think that it gone be a big hit? What do you guy's do one your free-time? Do you new some great singers like Robbie Williams Backstreet boys Westlife??? From a guy who think you guy's suger dere er ræva homser er dere sikkert også javela idioter:)That was just a compliment you guy's .......... [from a guy who thinks you guy's you suck and your all proberly gay's and idiots:)]

MUSE - you puff

MUSE - oh you are very funny, i almost laughed

MUSE - we just love backstreet boy and westlife, we all great mates. we all go drinking together, normally meet up with britney and have a big chat about how famous we are and are going to be and how much money we´ve got. then we gang bang the spears.

--------------------

Bang the spears! :LOL:

& then these ones always give me a good laugh

Dom: "I'd like to be Zeus and have all nine muses hanging around everday. They were foxy, those muses." :rolleyes::LOL:

Matt on his bigsest fear: "Being impregnated by an alien and giving birth. It'd be awful to give birth to a freak so you'd have to hide it away from everyone but still bring it up as your own."

mine have all probably been said but here goes:

Matt: what? a wiff? (attempt to say riff)

Dom: it's a quality french cheese

Dom also: i think that'd be...*major sarcasm*...real funny

Matt: rose petals! blood! guts! death...

Chris: props

there probably are many more

was it a normal spider or a biting spider...because if normal spiders can bite i sware i am not mving off this chair till the house has been de-spiderised :'(

Um, a normal garden spider... But in fairness, they'd only bite you under extenuating circumstances. Nasty little fangs, too... :(

it goes something like:

interviewer - are you a glastonbury virgin or veteran?

matt - i feel like a virgin, but i have a feeling i'm a veteran. it's like madonna - like a virgin (cue the famous matt laugh, you gotta love it!)

ok this has probably been posted but on the radio edit for time is running out on radio one.....

M: "ok this was inspired by Billy Jean by micheal jackson"

*laughter*

I: " right matt bellamy thank you very much"

M: "cheers"

made me laugh quite a considerable amount. the fishing bit on hullaballo still favorite tho

"Dom DOM! i got a pwoper fish dom look a pwoper fish!" *SPLASH*...*fish falls into water matt looks crestfallen* " did you hear the noise it made? splunk! haha"

Interviewer : "So, whats the biggest thing you've ever stolen?"

Matt : "err... I stole a double bass from school"

lol.I can imagine him just walking out of school with the thing!