steveog9

Which song from Showbiz would you most like to hear live again?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Which song from Showbiz would you most like to hear live again?

• Muscle Museum
    • Uno
    • Falling Down
    • Hate This & I'll Love You

+1.

I can't believe some of you are buying that story.

i'm not necessarily believing it; but i think the facebook group is a good idea, because we show them that we want the song back by using a silly pretext: finding the pedal he has lost. (really sounds pointless, btw :LOL:)

he also did say that he brought a replacement pedal but it doesnt make the same sound...meh what evs :)

i listened to it again...and dom really wants to play it again...but apparently matt and chris are so so about it...

Yea I just listened to it also and it really sounds like Matt isn't too fussed about the song anymore, and he wouldn't play it if he couldn't get the exact sound that he wanted from another pedal. Dom seems up for it though so maybe he's the one we need to put the pressure on!

To be fair, if/when they do play it live again I'll be loosing my shit so much that I won't even notice if the guitar effects are different - and does it really matter? I know Matt's a bit of a perfectionist but it's more than OK to experiment a little on a live track, nobody will care! Which makes me think that the lost pedal is just an excuse and he isn't keen on the song anymore :(

Yea I just listened to it also and it really sounds like Matt isn't too fussed about the song anymore, and he wouldn't play it if he couldn't get the exact sound that he wanted from another pedal. Dom seems up for it though so maybe he's the one we need to put the pressure on!

To be fair, if/when they do play it live again I'll be loosing my shit so much that I won't even notice if the guitar effects are different - and does it really matter? I know Matt's a bit of a perfectionist but it's more than OK to experiment a little on a live track, nobody will care! Which makes me think that the lost pedal is just an excuse and he isn't keen on the song anymore :(

heheheh he is a bit of a perfectionist huh? :) i think i would be going bonkers too if they just played it!

Sod MM... play TSP please! :awesome:

I just want to freak out big time in the pit and scare everybody. :D

apparently they played it at BDO 2004...and i think they played it at the show i went to...or was it thoughts of a dying athiest...i'm not sure...

• 4 months later...
The whole losing the pedal thing is a pile of shit, if they wanted to play it they would play it.

Exactly. And if the pedal is that important, its not like they're short on money or anything, so Matt could easily get a tech to build him an exact replica of the old pedal which he lost if he can't buy it anymore.

Although, I'd much rather The Small Print over Muscle Museum anyway :happy:

Archived