steveog9

Which song from Showbiz would you most like to hear live again?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Which song from Showbiz would you most like to hear live again?

• Muscle Museum
    • Uno
    • Falling Down
    • Hate This & I'll Love You

With the upcoming European Stadium shows and festivals I was thinking of the "blast from the past" track that I REALLY want to hear... In Paris '09 we were lucky enough to hear the Piano version of Cave which was incredible, this year can we PLEASE have Muscle Museum?!? It seems they haven't played it live for about 3 years now, but there is promising news on musewiki:

"As of January 2010, Howard revealed on TripleJ radio, Australia, he'd like to play the song live again, however, due to Bellamy losing the required (rare) effects pedal for part of the song, it's been left out of rotation so far."

So there's a chance! Who's with me on this one? Alternatively, which old-school Muse tune are you dying to hear live again?

If you want Muscle Museum back, join here :

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=265300441765&ref=ts

we're getting more and more people, and I think we'll forward this link to Muse as soon as we'll get enough people :happy:

joined ...

how can you send this link to Muse tho?

we have a group too, demanding for one more gig :p,

it would be great if Muse could see it : D

joined ...

how can you send this link to Muse tho?

we have a group too, demanding for one more gig :p,

it would be great if Muse could see it : D

we'll see, either myspace or muse.mu (if you go to the "links" section you can find some useful adresses) ;)

LOL

I'd love to hear Sober or Hate this & I'll Love you.

YES... Hate this & I'll Love You would be an amazing surprise! As would Uno... or Falling Down... and who can forget their cover of Can't Take My Eyes Off You? THAT would be SWEEET, I just read they resurrected it in Tokyo last month so maybe they are dusting off a few of the old classics in time for summer!

IF matt can find his pedal...

though they did play it at the BDO in 2004 apparently...just you tube the video :)

Yeah BDO 2004 was my first Muse show and I kinda remember it from then... but that was 6 years ago!! Is this missing pedal so super rare than it's a one-of-a-kind or what? Surely Matt has reached the point where if he wants an effects pedal then his record label or tour promoters or whoever get off their arse and search the world day and night until they find it! Nothing should stand in the way of our love for Muscle Museum live :D lol

Yeah BDO 2004 was my first Muse show and I kinda remember it from then... but that was 6 years ago!! Is this missing pedal so super rare than it's a one-of-a-kind or what? Surely Matt has reached the point where if he wants an effects pedal then his record label or tour promoters or whoever get off their arse and search the world day and night until they find it! Nothing should stand in the way of our love for Muscle Museum live :D lol

he said in the triple j interview that he brought a new version of the same pedal, but apparently it doesnt sound right or doesnt create the same effect...maybe its a vintage pedal? looks like matthew may need to do a spring clean :)

but apparently they do want to play it...

On the poll..What about Showbiz? I voted for HTaILY, and that's what I would choose out of every song on Showbiz, but I think a lot of folks would vote for the song Showbiz.

Fair enough... to be honest I just used my 4 favourite tracks from Showbiz because if you have too many options people don't respond as much I think. But I probably could have included any song from that era and still missed someone's favourite B-side or different version of a track! That's the beauty of the Muse... they find it very difficult to write an average song! Point taken though :)

Archived