Iain Behr

No problem! :D It is the only one I like. The others are too simple, too annoying, or too spacey. This is just right!

*votes for Rumors & Speculations for new album title in imaginary poll*

Trials and Tribulations was funny, but I like this as an actual name.

*also votes for Rumors and Speculations in the imaginary poll*

Haha, we need to astart a thread just so that we can have a poll with only that for the choice

When u look at other Muse Albums, there arn't very many regular titles, but i love that, the phenomenon of the titles that the band pick r fantasic, so my choices would b

Psychic Interaction

Addiction

Save_Us.006 (Meaning there 6th studio album)

Orchestral Phenomin

Released with a mini music booklet so you can play it. Called 'Listen & Learn.'

Or 'LovingMuseIsADirtyJobButSomeone'sGottaDoIt'

Illumina'

The album cover should contain the score to the symphonic monster :D---all instrument parts etc

ummm it should be names after said monster with a classic name like "Monstrous Symphony in D Major" (or whatever key it's in, i'm just hoping it's in D major due to the epic number of solos that in drop D tuning, in D major. Just to keep ranting, based on my music work the "2nd movement" should be in B minor, coz that's the relative minor to D)

similar to things like Bach's Brandenburg Concerto, or Hayden's Trumpet Concerto in E flat Major.

oooooorrrrrrrr something spacey/conspiracy like/ like their last albums, but what this albums like

The album cover should contain the score to the symphonic monster :D---all instrument parts etc

ummm it should be names after said monster with a classic name like "Monstrous Symphony in D Major" (or whatever key it's in, i'm just hoping it's in D major due to the epic number of solos that in drop D tuning, in D major. Just to keep ranting, based on my music work the "2nd movement" should be in B minor, coz that's the relative minor to D)

similar to things like Bach's Brandenburg Concerto, or Hayden's Trumpet Concerto in E flat Major.

oooooorrrrrrrr something spacey/conspiracy like/ like their last albums, but what this albums like

The cd case like a cardboard thing, that starts playing it when you open it like a birthday card does. I like the cover someone made in Art thing though, the black and yellow one. That was awesome. Illumina just works for me. I'm gonna stick something on it calling it that anyway :happy:. MY album, is gonna be called ILLUMINA :yesey:. Hee, it even sounds slightly like Llama...

We have a winner!

You know what sucks though? He probably doesn't even remember saying that :(

When did Matt say that? Was it a concert? Interview? Sounds interesting anyway.

Since Matt seems to have a thing for long words (like flaccinacifilipihilfication). I'm sure I spelled that wrong:LOL: Why not use the longest word in the English language!

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniconiosis

Funny thing is, it's pretty easy to pronounce.:p:D

When did Matt say that? Was it a concert? Interview? Sounds interesting anyway.

Since Matt seems to have a thing for long words (like flaccinacifilipihilfication). I'm sure I spelled that wrong:LOL: Why not use the longest word in the English language!

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniconiosis

Funny thing is, it's pretty easy to pronounce.:p:D

There's an mp3 of "Hey you crazy kids" here:

Click here

It was a miming performance (except the vocals) at Ipswich Big Sunday 2000.

It's a pretty interesting story, though. Here.

Archived