I'm in Arts, so I already did some stuff for drawing classes based on Muse, and when teacher said for us to do a false-stained glass, I thought of The Resistance cover, and I'm doing it :D

and they know that, if they say Muse sucks (or any other band I love), just to annoy me or with no reason, they'll get kicked in their ass. THey don't do it :yesey:

That stained glass Resistance will be :awesome:

And youre lucky youre friends respect you like that, or maybe I should toughen up and kick them too?

I do Art at school and since this is my final year, we have to do only one huge artwork and submit it at the end of the year. It has to have a strong concept that can be thoroughly expressed in an artistic way.

My concept is:

SPACE DEMENTIA!!

Thanks, Matt for giving me this epic idea.

I also go to the music rooms at school and rock out to Plug In Baby and various other Muse songs. I try to play it loud so people in class can hear its awesomness ask me what I'm playing cause it sounds good, I say "muse" and since many of the people in the class think they dislike muse they have nothing to say but "oh...pretty good...didn't know they played stuff like that..."

I go to the music rooms at school and rock out to Plug In Baby and various other Muse songs. I try to play it loud so people in class can hear its awesomness ask me what I'm playing cause it sounds good, I say "muse" and since many of the people in the class think they dislike muse they have nothing to say but "oh...pretty good...didn't know they played stuff like that..."

:eek::awesome::musesign::LOL:

I also go to the music rooms at school and rock out to Plug In Baby and various other Muse songs. I try to play it loud so people in class can hear its awesomness ask me what I'm playing cause it sounds good, I say "muse" and since many of the people in the class think they dislike muse they have nothing to say but "oh...pretty good...didn't know they played stuff like that..."

Yeah, we blow their minds! Well we try to anyway...

The pastry/dessert/ice cream place in my cafeteria is called "Bliss"! :D

:awesome:

I snuck a lyric from Feeling Good into my short story... I tried to make it subtle, though. I think I wrote something like

"It was a new dawn, a brand new day... and everyone was feeling pretty good." :$

And I called that story Man Of Mystery...

:happy:

:awesome:

I snuck a lyric from Feeling Good into my short story... I tried to make it subtle, though. I think I wrote something like

"It was a new dawn, a brand new day... and everyone was feeling pretty good." :$

And I called that story Man Of Mystery...

:happy:

+1

I had my engilsh exam today that included creative writing section. I managed to squeeze in some Muse lyrics. But now I've read your post, I've forgotten what it was that I wrote...

I bet it will come to me later on and I'll be like :facepalm:

+1

I had my engilsh exam today that included creative writing section. I managed to squeeze in some Muse lyrics. But now I've read your post, I've forgotten what it was that I wrote...

I bet it will come to me later on and I'll be like :facepalm:

:LOL:

uh oh, I have an english assessment task tomorrow on creative writing..... :p

Hehe, I also put Muse in my creative writing task about belonging:

"Do you even speak French?"

"Yes, Mon couer s'ourve a ta voix"

"What does that even mean?"

"My heart opens itself to you voice."

:LOL::awesome: WIN!

There is a class set of graphics calculators at my school, and when you turn them on the same thing pops up that was being done last time. So before I hand mine in at the end of the lesson I usually write muse lyrics in them.

Today's was the uprising chorus. :p

There is a class set of graphics calculators at my school, and when you turn them on the same thing pops up that was being done last time. So before I hand mine in at the end of the lesson I usually write muse lyrics in them.

Today's was the uprising chorus. :p

:LOL: :LOL: awesome

yeah that sucks :( sometimes my friends will diss muse simply because they know I love them :fear: but they only do it to get a reaction

the stuff you get up to in school is so :awesome: !

oh & btw I love the way you answeed the roll :LOL: :LOL:

Yes so do my friends... but they get what the desever.

Just after Uprising had come out, me and a friend were watching NME TV and Uprsing came one for the first time, and I literaly squeaked with happiness but she rushed over and turned the TV off. This of course resulted in me pushing her to the ground.... eventuly I got it back on though, this is only becuase she had recived a flesh wound... I bit her. :$

Today in a science test i noticed that the plugs in from of me said 'MK'(Thats the make) on them... I of coruse wrote 'Ultra' beside it.

Just after Uprising had come out, me and a friend were watching NME TV and Uprsing came one for the first time, and I literaly squeaked with happiness but she rushed over and turned the TV off. This of course resulted in me pushing her to the ground.... eventuly I got it back on though, this is only becuase she had recived a flesh wound... I bit her. :$

Today in a science test i noticed that the plugs in from of me said 'MK'(Thats the make) on them... I of coruse wrote 'Ultra' beside it.

+1 thats something I would've done! :LOL:

:eek::LOL: :LOL: OMG that is legendary! I mean, I kinda feel for your friend... but I spose she deserved it a bit :p

OMG I had the most musey day at school today :awesome:

First, it was my friends birthday, so another friend brought along heaps of balloons, and all of us signed them. Anyway, the balloons had smiley faces on them, and most of them were pink/purple, but one of them was green and I swear it looked like a zeta. so everyone was writing all these happy birthday messeges, and on the green balloon, I wrote:

ZETA wishes you a happy birthday

Also, the birthday girl got an ipod touch (so jealous :ninja:) and we saw how you could do all your emails on them. It had a list of email things like hotmail & yahoo, and anyway there was this huge logo of AOL & Im like omg! qua.aol.com went through my head :p

At lunch time, we had yummy homemade cake and were somehow allowed to have a mini party in a science lab. We had the radio on, and I left for about 10 mins to go to the canteen, then the front office. It was so predicatable what was going to happen when I got back to the science lab. I saw it coming. When I walked in, everyone said "omg elise you just missed MUSE! Undisclosed Desires was just on the radio...." :facepalm: fail my life.

& last today, in english our teacher gave us a selection of books to read from, "all considered to be classics". The first book I saw was definitely the one I was going to read. It was 1984 by George Orwell :dance: When I saw it, I was like :stunned: you're kidding, that's.... :eek: OMG! :LOL::eek::LOL::stunned: I can't believe this :LOL:

& when I actually started to read i, I nearly started hyperventilating at the very thought that Matthew God Bellamy read all those words, the same book I was reading in its entirety... it was so overwhelming

:$

:matt:

so yeah, that was my day

EDIT: oh & in geography, the teacher quoted something from the Shakespearean play charles II (?) something like "i wasted time, and now doth waste me" to give us the messege of not wasting precious time in class. I was SO INCREDIBLY TEMPTED to write below that "don't waste your time, or time will. waste. you." :D

OMG I had the most musey day at school today :awesome:

First, it was my friends birthday, so another friend brought along heaps of balloons, and all of us signed them. Anyway, the balloons had smiley faces on them, and most of them were pink/purple, but one of them was green and I swear it looked like a zeta. so everyone was writing all these happy birthday messeges, and on the green balloon, I wrote:

ZETA wishes you a happy birthday

Also, the birthday girl got an ipod touch (so jealous :ninja:) and we saw how you could do all your emails on them. It had a list of email things like hotmail & yahoo, and anyway there was this huge logo of AOL & Im like omg! qua.aol.com went through my head :p

At lunch time, we had yummy homemade cake and were somehow allowed to have a mini party in a science lab. We had the radio on, and I left for about 10 mins to go to the canteen, then the front office. It was so predicatable what was going to happen when I got back to the science lab. I saw it coming. When I walked in, everyone said "omg elise you just missed MUSE! Undisclosed Desires was just on the radio...." :facepalm: fail my life.

& last today, in english our teacher gave us a selection of books to read from, "all considered to be classics". The first book I saw was definitely the one I was going to read. It was 1984 by George Orwell :dance: When I saw it, I was like :stunned: you're kidding, that's.... :eek: OMG! :LOL::eek::LOL::stunned: I can't believe this :LOL:

& when I actually started to read i, I nearly started hyperventilating at the very thought that Matthew God Bellamy read all those words, the same book I was reading in its entirety... it was so overwhelming

:$

:matt:

so yeah, that was my day

EDIT: oh & in geography, the teacher quoted something from the Shakespearean play charles II (?) something like "i wasted time, and now doth waste me" to give us the messege of not wasting precious time in class. I was SO INCREDIBLY TEMPTED to write below that "don't waste your time, or time will. waste. you." :D

That is one awesome day!

Archived