Favourite Exogenisis track?  

671 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Exogenisis track?

• Part I: Overture
    • Part II: Cross Pollination
    • Part III: Redemption

cant choose between 1 or 3. although i equally love reemption, overture is just too good. and cross polination, is the outro. its too tough, but overture's 1:43-3:45 = heaven. it really has to be one of the most amazing minutes of my life, whenever i hear i that is.

I get chills when he starts singing "Spread our codes to the stars..."

Me too! :yesey:

I like pt. 2 the best, but my love of it is intensified by listening to it in the context of the other two parts, which I suppose is the part of the point of listening to it as a whole work and the ear responding to the appeal of hearing a climactic section in the middle. :)

Redemption!!

I don't know how he did it, but he truly captured the beauty of redemption. The piano at the beginning is so simple, so soft, so perfectly played with just a sliver of delay on the higher E note. Stunning. I have cried many times when that E in the 7th bar is played, it just gets me "right there". This song alone makes me question whether there is any possibility that he could be an athiest. There is no way someone without a spiritual side could have written this song. He obviously understands that this world is really messed up and that we need a new start. Paradise?

Let's start over again

Why can't we start it over again

Just let us start it over again

And we'll be good

This time we'll get it, get it right

It's our last chance to forgive ourselves

:'( my humble opinion

Do you know how offended I am by that? That was really insensitive of you. Just because you're Atheist, doesn't mean you can't be spiritual. I think it's more possible to be like that when you are actually Atheist, because Christians just allow themselves to be brainwashed :facepalm:

Matt is an Atheist. No doubt.

Really? I never saw it that way- Especially after listening to Megalomania. If anything, he's edging toward Atheism.

However, more recently Bellamy has shown signs of being an Agnostic or a Deist. In an interview with a Rock Music channel in France (2006), Bellamy states, "I believe in the God of the universe, definitely." In addition, he revealed in a 2007 video inverview that, "I don't believe in heaven or hell, I don't really believe in that version"

However, more recently Bellamy has shown signs of being an Agnostic or a Deist. In an interview with a Rock Music channel in France (2006), Bellamy states, "I believe in the God of the universe, definitely." In addition, he revealed in a 2007 video inverview that, "I don't believe in heaven or hell, I don't really believe in that version"

Hrrrrmmm. *Shakes head sadly* What a shame. :(

Redemption for sure!

Leeeeeets, staaaaaaaart, OOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRRRR, AGAAAAAAAAAIN!

The simple piano at the start is pretty moving for me. I think CP just gets too corny during the 'Spread our codes to the stars' bit. Overture is good, but I prefer the outright simpleness and awesomeness of Redemption.

This is like asking a mother to choose which child she loves the most! :p

Ahhh. Okay. I guess if I have to choose, I'll go with Cross-Pollination (mostly because I love singing along to it when it gets all "intense" hahahaha).

But all three parts are incredible, of course!

Do you know how offended I am by that? That was really insensitive of you. Just because you're Atheist, doesn't mean you can't be spiritual. I think it's more possible to be like that when you are actually Atheist, because Christians just allow themselves to be brainwashed :facepalm:

Matt is an Atheist. No doubt.

This.

Spiritualism and Religion can exist completely separately.

Archived