Favourite Exogenisis track?  

671 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Exogenisis track?

• Part I: Overture
    • Part II: Cross Pollination
    • Part III: Redemption

I was going to post my favorite single parts from each movement, but I just ended up listing every single section of all 3 songs. That just made me realize how good Exogenesis really is.

The title "Exogenesis" is just incredible as well. The names of the movements are amazing as well. It looks really sexy on my itunes.

They are all mind-blowing beautiful, but I would say Cross Pollination.

This Part...

Spread our codes to the stars

You must rescue us all

Spread our codes to the stars

You must rescue us all

Tell us,

tell us your final wish

Now we know you can never return

Tell us,

tell us your final wish

We will tell it to the world

...is for me the best part of the album.

+1

:yesey:

Holy Moley, part 1 is loosing? Wow.

Anyway, GOTTA be part 3. So very beautiful. The part at 1:35 when the piano goes "Ding... ding, ding, dingding" is fantastic. I once heard it when looking out at a sunrise and, came rainbows.

Also, "And GET IT RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT" gives me goosebumps, every time, without fail.

<3 Redemption

Mine is Exogenesis: Symphony, Pt. 3: Redemption

the reason...

me and my Friend were in HMV once and this song was playing and where they have the Blue Ray Discs, there was a medium sized television playing wildlife documentires (with the sound off to it was even better!) and me and my friend stood there through out the whole song and watched because it went so well!

(it was fun, because we got in peoples way...:LOL:)

At 2:41 with the big dramatic part, there was a huge humpbacked whale tail came out from the water and crashed down.. we just looked at each other in awe!

so yeah Redemption is <3

Is it really that big of a deal? If it is, then for fuck's sake I'm sorry.

Naa that wasn't just aimed at you. It's just been getting tiresome when you hear the same shit over and over by a load of people, that's all.

• 2 weeks later...

Redemption!!

I don't know how he did it, but he truly captured the beauty of redemption. The piano at the beginning is so simple, so soft, so perfectly played with just a sliver of delay on the higher E note. Stunning. I have cried many times when that E in the 7th bar is played, it just gets me "right there". This song alone makes me question whether there is any possibility that he could be an athiest. There is no way someone without a spiritual side could have written this song. He obviously understands that this world is really messed up and that we need a new start. Paradise?

Let's start over again

Why can't we start it over again

Just let us start it over again

And we'll be good

This time we'll get it, get it right

It's our last chance to forgive ourselves

:'( my humble opinion

Redemption!!

I don't know how he did it, but he truly captured the beauty of redemption. The piano at the beginning is so simple, so soft, so perfectly played with just a sliver of delay on the higher E note. Stunning. I have cried many times when that E in the 7th bar is played, it just gets me "right there". This song alone makes me question whether there is any possibility that he could be an athiest. There is no way someone without a spiritual side could have written this song. He obviously understands that this world is really messed up and that we need a new start. Paradise?

Let's start over again

Why can't we start it over again

Just let us start it over again

And we'll be good

This time we'll get it, get it right

It's our last chance to forgive ourselves

:'( my humble opinion

Just because you're an atheist, doesn't mean you're not spiritual...

Archived