Favourite Exogenisis track?  

671 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Exogenisis track?

• Part I: Overture
    • Part II: Cross Pollination
    • Part III: Redemption

I voted Overture, but they each have something incredible about them. For Overture, it's the sheer strength and anticipation. In Cross-Pollination, it's the diversity and piano chromatics. For Redemption, it's the beauty and emotion.

Spot on. :D

I picked Redemption, although I never listen to it by itself. I have to listen to the whole Exogenesis monster from beginning to end, and I think Redemption is a perfect way to close out the symphony and the album. It's beautiful, and cathartic in a way. Unlike the despair and wild hope of I and II, III is so *positive*. It restores your faith in the human race...or something. :yesey:

I picked Redemption, although I never listen to it by itself. I have to listen to the whole Exogenesis monster from beginning to end, and I think Redemption is a perfect way to close out the symphony and the album. It's beautiful, and cathartic in a way. Unlike the despair and wild hope of I and II, III is so *positive*. It restores your faith in the human race...or something. :yesey:

Wouldn't Redemption be the opposite...? The astronauts lose hope in humanity at the end. Redemption makes me cry :supersad:

• 1 month later...
Cross-Pollination. Awesome piano at the beginning and an increasingly powerful sound as it continues :D

I think cross pollination really lets exgenesis down

the album goes:

1. Redemption

2. MK Ultra

3. Overture

4. (Undisclosed desires :$:$:$:$:$)

5. Unnatural Selection

6. Resistance

7. Uprising

8. USoE

9. Cross pollination

10. Guiding light

11. IBTY

Every time I listen to Exogenesis, I always have to listen to all 3 (4) parts. I think my favorite would have to be Cross-Pollination because that piano bit gets me every time :D. Still, Salvation I think that would be my favorite too...:LOL:.

Archived