Favourite Exogenisis track?  

671 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Exogenisis track?

• Part I: Overture
    • Part II: Cross Pollination
    • Part III: Redemption

Overture or Redemption.

Overture is fun on drums (particulary trying to create timpani sounds on my floor-tom) while Redemption has an Absolution-style emotion that can make it seem as both evacuation of Earth or the heart-break of an ending relationship. Or even both at the same-time.

I think on balance, I go for Redemption.

Because Bellz playing the piano in a complicated fashion.

Still, a boring intro and outro for us non-pianists.

Just saw this comment on Exogenesis III: Redemption youtube vid :LOL::LOL:

omfg! a totall 'edward-and-bella-on-their-wed ding-day-in-breaking-dawn' song! well, the first part of it anyway. lol. beautiful song, weird it's by muse tho! edlington boys- god bless xxx not that i believe in god, but hope you two get better xx

I like 3 the best. Personaly.

When me and and friend of mine where in HMV, they where playing this song.

By the HQ Dvd bit they had a TV thing, which was showing some of the Natural World...

and it went so well, me and my friend just stood their and watched it until it stopped. xD

There was a part, (before Matt singing where it goes quite dramatic) at first it was showing the ice caps and the sea, then when it got to that part a huge Orca's tail rose above the sea waters and crashed down and it went so well with part 3 of the Exogenesis we jsut stood there and watched it before realising we where in the way of people wanting to look at the HQ Dvd's :LOL:

Ughhh... hard decision between Cross-Pollination and Redemption... they're both so beautiful and have great lyrics...

I love the kind of "dramatic" vibe CP has and I also love the vocals in Redemption sfm.

Hmm.

I'll go for Redemption. Just means a tiny bit more to me than CP.

Archived