750 members have voted

1. 1. which is ur fave muse song??

• plug in baby
    • knight of cydonia
    • hysteria
    • stockholm syndrome
    • new born

Haven't you seen them yet? :(

I wanted to see them for so many years, and then finally got tickets to see them at Eden as a late 18th Birthday present.

Blew my mind!

well not been a huge muse fan for that long. heard their lastest album in my bf sisters car, thought it rocked so went out and bought it along with Showbiz, Origin of Symmetry and Absolution

well not been a huge muse fan for that long. heard their lastest album in my bf sisters car, thought it rocked so went out and bought it along with Showbiz, Origin of Symmetry and Absolution

Ah right

Coolies!

May I say, fantastic choice in band to take an interest in :)

I've just recently got about 6 people into Muse who had never listened to them before in their whole lives.

Now, they would die for them!

Ah right

Coolies!

May I say, fantastic choice in band to take an interest in :)

I've just recently got about 6 people into Muse who had never listened to them before in their whole lives.

Now, they would die for them!

well i know id ditch the bf for matt if he asked

why a potatoe?

i would be a butternut squash purly on the basis that it is quite curvy bit of an hour glass figure going on

Lol

I would be a potato because they are a master of diguise!

They are one simple vegetable which can become many different things!

Means I'm sspecial!!!

Hehe

*Liking your Butternut Squash thingy though lol, although I don't like having curves so maybe celery would be better*

Ponders...

Yep, it's a toughy.

I can't even answer it myself.

But some of the songs I've been listening to a lot recently are Glorious, Fury, Easily, Starlight, Knight's of Cydonia and Take a Bow.

But I love all Muse songs and especially Bliss, Citizen Erased and the ones mentioned above.

So hard to choose!

Damit, what the hell do you want with 200 best song threads around here. It's up to every one and you'll never get a solution. It just hurts my eyes to see every day a new one...

Archived