which is ur fave muse song??  

750 members have voted

1. 1. which is ur fave muse song??

• plug in baby
    • knight of cydonia
    • hysteria
    • stockholm syndrome
    • new born

I'll say its Bliss. I fell in love with it instantly after hearing it, some 5-6 years ago. I wasnt into Muse back then but I was definitely into this song.

This song did not propel me into Muse obsession but it sure built the very foundations of it. I love everything about this song especially the riff and the backing synth. Its a unique song, making it stand out from other Muse songs.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

If I really HAD to choose...

Bliss, methinks (not iincluded in the poll).

But then there's Plug In Baby (the 1st Muse song I've ever heard and it was an immediate OMFG), Sunburn, Apocalypse Please, Hysteria, Take A Bow, Invincible, KoC...

Too fucking many phenomenal songs.

I see that many are naming Bliss as their penultimate favourite song. However, it is not being played live anymore. Should we start a protest or something to bring back this phenomenal live track? I mean, come on, its better than many other songs live any day.

Petitons won't do anything. :LOL:

Bliss is an immense live song, although I'm slightly glad they are close-ish to putting it away. Could have got boring show after show.

Petitons won't do anything. :LOL:

Bliss is an immense live song, although I'm slightly glad they are close-ish to putting it away. Could have got boring show after show.

Couldnt get more boring that PiB live though. At least there are different takes to the guitar intro (Kaoss Jam etc) and interlude (like the one on Wembley 23d 2006) during Bliss live.

PiB's riff however, is as basic as basic can get. There isnt much variation, basically. Its a tad boring and I dont see how it can be better than Bliss, both live and the studio version.

I'm glad to see so many ppl saying Bliss as it's my favourite too.

Map of The Problematique without a doubt, it's definately one of their best sounding songs, I never tire of it and Dom's drumming kicks ass in this song!

I got tired of it very quickly. It only just makes the top 30 Muse songs IMO.

Archived