750 members have voted

1. 1. which is ur fave muse song??

• plug in baby
    • knight of cydonia
    • hysteria
    • stockholm syndrome
    • new born

plug in baby's got the best chorus ever, easy

but gosh i don't know. i think as it stands now my list would probably look like this:

1. Plug In Baby

2. Bliss

3. Thoughts of Dying Atheist (i may get shelled for that pick)

4. Stockholm Syndrome

and 5. Citizen Erased

but it makes me think...how long before we see a greatest hits release from our boys?

Sunburn..the first Muse song I ever heard actually..some guy had it playing on his mp3 a few years back and I was packed on the London tube during rush hour..I was packed close enough to him- or rather his left headphone- to hear that piano amazing hook and I was just taken:D :D ..tapped him on the shoulder all 'Erm..I wasn't listening to your music in a weird stalker type fashion but I just happened to catch a leeeetle bit and..omgwhat omgwhatisthatsong?!!?' Very cool:D

[Where did everyone else hear their first Muse song btw? Any other strange tales?

Bliss

Purely because it was the first Muse song I ever heard. I'd just started High School and I got chatting to a girl who looked a bit lonely on the other side of the classroom. She told me that she liked a band called Muse, and she had the album with her. Our tutor (who was the music teacher) overheard, and asked if he could put the album on. And he did... I was instantly hooked. I only have her to thank.

If I had to choose just one, it would honestly be Stockholm Syndrome. Although, City of Delusion and Knights of Cydonia are really growing on me, and my opinions might change when I see the new songs performed live.

My first time that I encountered Muse, was when I saw the video for Sunburn on the TV. :happy:

Hysteria is the best song I've ever heard...by any band

Stockholm Syndrome has the best ending of a song I've ever heard

My first Muse song I heard was Time is Running Out - it took me a few weeks to get into, then I heard Hysteria and followed that with my immediate purchase of Absolution...I bought the new one the first day of release and Assassin is also rediculously good

I grew up a big REM fan and no one has been able to take that spot from them...Muse might just be on the way

I'm still a new listener to the band - I'm wondering what are some of the other favorites because I'm going to have to go out and track down all the older Muse CDs

Surprise surprise, another vote for CE. Honestly it's the most beautiful song ever. If they can top it, then hats off to them. If only they'd try...

First Muse song I got into was Fillip, late 2000. It was on a free CD with the defunct Lads' Mag, Sky. I still have the cd, because it had some bloody good tracks on it.

Good call on Megalomania. That's #2 for me. I love the pipe organ.

#1 for me is Shine (Acoustic). It's a slower song but it has a fantastic melody. Although that song could be made perfect by getting rid of the caliope-sounding keyboard, getting rid of the rainstorm, and adding a harmony vocal.

Archived