which is ur fave muse song??  

750 members have voted

1. 1. which is ur fave muse song??

• plug in baby
    • knight of cydonia
    • hysteria
    • stockholm syndrome
    • new born

VERY hard choice. They're all amazing, and I can't really decide so top 10 in no particular order...

Citizen Erazed

Time Is Running Out

Exo-Politics

Stockholme Syndrome

Knights Of Cydonia

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Darkshines

Cave

Uno

I'm surprised people arent naming Bliss one of their favs. Its their second best song, next to New Born. It has incredible arpeggios in the album version, a riff that cant go wrong, a unique synth background, energetic bassline and drumbeats....etc

The best thing about Bliss though, is the fact that it is THE best song live. When Bliss is extended, you know nothing can go wrong. Its pure sex to the ears.

Actual fact:

New Born > Bliss > Apocalypse Please > [insert Muse song of choice here]

1. Bliss

2. Knights of Cydonia

3. Stockholm Syndrome

Those three are deffo the top ones for me, and either one of them can be my fav Muse song ever depending on what mood i'm in...but Bliss edges it as it's the song that got me into Muse and i've always loved it.

Citizen Erased and New Born seem to be most people's favs, but they only just make the top 10 for me!

1. Bliss

2. Knights of Cydonia

3. Stockholm Syndrome

Those three are deffo the top ones for me, and either one of them can be my fav Muse song ever depending on what mood i'm in...but Bliss edges it as it's the song that got me into Muse and i've always loved it.

Citizen Erased and New Born seem to be most people's favs, but they only just make the top 10 for me!

Agree with everything except for the SS part. Apocalypse Please > SS and thats a fact.

Apart from that, I absolutely agree with the New Born and CE part, and everything else for that matter.

Archived