which is ur fave muse song??  

750 members have voted

1. 1. which is ur fave muse song??

• plug in baby
    • knight of cydonia
    • hysteria
    • stockholm syndrome
    • new born

Well one week on, its still Bliss for me.

Matt and Co. have returned from the long break. And the setlist is honestly quite disappointing. Bliss is gone, no hope for it to return to setlists next tour. I cant see how its worse than Starlight, PiB or TiRo. I'll only settle for no Bliss if Micro Cuts get played as a staple instead. Not much hope for that too is there? And even if CE returns to the set, I wont be all ecstatic about it, as CE is now a bit boring to my ears.

Changes all the time but at the mo:

1 - Hyper Music

2 - Bliss

3 - Plug In Baby

4 - Map Of The Problematique

5 - Stockholm Syndrome

the last 2 are pretty much changeable with Agitated, Dead Star, Supermassive Black Hole, Fury, Citizen Erased, Spiral Static, New Born, Hysteria, Yes Please, Sunburn, Micro Cuts, Hyper Chondriac Music and Recess tho!

Changes all the time but at the mo:

1 - Hyper Music

2 - Bliss

3 - Plug In Baby

4 - Map Of The Problematique

5 - Stockholm Syndrome

the last 2 are pretty much changeable with Agitated, Dead Star, Supermassive Black Hole, Fury, Citizen Erased, Spiral Static, New Born, Hysteria, Yes Please, Sunburn and Recess tho!

I like your taste. But I still cant believe you despise the greatest Muse song ever written, AP.:stunned:

I like your taste. But I still cant believe you despise the greatest Muse song ever written, AP.:stunned:

:LOL: Despise may be a little bit strong (It gets 3/5 on my itunes), but yeah definately near the bottom for me. Just find it dull (apart from the synth and wailing bits). I always groan when they play it live then sing along anyway!

:p

Did you go on both nights?

I officially went on the 17th but my family and I camped outside the stadium on the 16th just to listen. It was the exact day we touched down at Heathrow airport from Singapore too.:LOL:

:LOL: cool

no i didnt go on the 16th but most of my mates did :rolleyes:

was it clear from the outside?

:LOL: cool

no i didnt go on the 16th but most of my mates did :rolleyes:

was it clear from the outside?

Quite. But the crowd's singing was much much louder than Matt's from the outside. You cant hear songs like Hoodoo and Sunburn from the outside. The first parts of the song anyway.:rolleyes: But I love London, such an interesting place. Im thinking of migrating there when Im married with kids.:eek::LOL:

Quite. But the crowd's singing was much much louder than Matt's from the outside. You cant hear songs like Hoodoo and Sunburn from the outside. The first parts of the song anyway.:rolleyes: But I love London, such an interesting place. Im thinking of migrating there when Im married with kids.:eek::LOL:

:LOL::LOL: london is full of buses, taxis and pidgeons, which is why i live 10 miles away from the centre :rolleyes:

Archived