they cant just please everybody... i'm happy with MotP and SS and NB...

im happy even if the play the Happy B-day song, but that's me...

i just think that some people should keep in mind that they cant please everybody.

:facepalm:

I don't get all you people. NO ONE is saying that the gig must have been bad, all we are saying is that Muse didn't keep their "promise", even though the songs that was in the top5 has been played before, just weeks ago.

No one is saying that is was a bad gig, just that it could have been a lot BETTER. I don't really think that anyone here doesn't like any of the songs they played, so of course they liked the gig.

Sometimes I wonder about the sense of some Muse fans, I really do. Muse need to remember that there's quite a considerable amount of fans who have liked them BEFORE they released Black Holes....some even fans before the release of Absolution and SOME even before the release of Origin :eek:

They also seem to forget that people who started liking them after BHAR might have liked it so much that they went out and listened to the other albums too. :(

Everyone should be treated the same, hence they should have got at least one of their choices.

How are some of you not getting this?

ALSO. IBTY wasn't in the top 5.

Jog on.

Ever think that maybe they had some sort of technical or mechanical problem that led to them not being able to play those songs at the show?

Alright I've always thought the setlist bitching was a bit much, but I have to agree here. For them to not play the setlist poll winners which they PUT UP THEMSELVES is inexcusable. Also 21 songs is pretty bad for a stadium show. Other great live acts to 25+ (even upwards of 30) for stadium gigs. I was considering a wembley ticket but if this is any indication I'm not flying all the way to the UK to hear 2 more songs than I did at MSG.

I love IBTY and TaB and it's great they're bringing them back but this is set is not up to standard with what Muse can do. I have to keep going back to this but excluding all the setlist poll songs is bullshit. 21 songs for a stadium gig is bullshit. This is all coming from someone who's only seen Muse live on this tour (and I loved it) so I can't imagine what gig-goers back from 04 must think. I don't wanna hear "oh why doesn't any like Muse anymore", I love this band but they're not perfect and when they fuck up I bet they'd want to know about it. Bottom line, they fucked this gig up.

This is going with the assumption that the setlist.fm setlist (w/o any poll winners) is correct and so far gig-goers have confirmed it. I will happily recant my rant if the set is different.

I'm beginning to get alittle annoyed at the people who get on their high horse and just wave away everyone's legitimate complaints as "slagging off" like we're all disgruntled three year olds. I'm just annoyed for everyone who went to the show expecting at least CE/Bliss etc. seeing as they voted for them. Why bother putting up the polls if they just ignore them completely? If everyone had an amazing time then i'll accept it and let it go, I just think it's poor is all.

Archived