it does suck that muse put up a poll to see what songs their fans like and then just ignored them and played the same set from the first half of the arena tour with two songs added that appeared on the twilight soundtrack and a song from as far ago as 2006 that was a staple for 3 years

1. Uprising Play Video

2. New Born Play Video

3. Supermassive Black Hole Play Video

4. Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever) Play Video

5. Citizen Erased Play Video

6. Hysteria Play Video

7. Map of the Problematique Play Video

8. Nishe Play Video

9. United States Of Eurasia Play Video

10. I Belong To You (+Mon Cœur S'ouvre à Ta Voix) Play Video

11. Feeling Good (Leslie Bricusse & Anthony Newley cover) Play Video

12. MK JamAdditional Information: New Drum & Bass JamNew Drum & Bass Jam Play Video

13. Undisclosed Desires Play Video

14. Starlight Play Video

15. Resistance Play Video

16. Time Is Running Out Play Video

17. Unnatural Selection Play Video

18. Encore:

18. Unintended Play Video

19. Exogenesis: Symphony, Part 1: Overture Play Video

20. Stockholm Syndrome Play Video

21. Take A Bow Play Video

22. Encore 2:

22. Plug In Baby Play Video

23. Knights of Cydonia Play Video

EDIT: Ignore the play video bits at the end. Thats the setlist .:p

They didn't play Citizen!

Quote from Mr. Howard on the polls:

'I think we have no choice, otherwise we were going to piss off the fans (laughs). Everyone wants to hear "Citizen Erased", which we certainly have not played for a year. We had to practice it really.'

But what if you're not going to 20 PLUS gigs in THE WHOLE OF EUROPE? This is your ONLY GIG and you've been EXPECTING Muse to play songs THAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD and then THEY DON'T? Yeah. I'd be pissed.

Slightly understandable, but nothing to be completely vitriolic over.

i loved the 1st Encore :musesign:

+1

they cant just please everybody... i'm happy with MotP and SS and NB...

im happy even if the play the Happy B-day song, but that's me...

i just think that some people should keep in mind that they cant please everybody.

Sooo, I guess it must be really hard for Muse to play one of 2 songs that they played just a few weeks ago, that would please all the people counting on Muse to keep their word. I mean, it's not like they could KNOW that the fans wanted to hear Bliss and CE...

Hi guys, I'm swiss and I was at the gig. No CE and Bliss.

Thats the correct setlist http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2010/stade-de-suisse-berne-switzerland-43d43b4b.html (though I'm not sure whether it was the MK-Jam or some new stuff).

Crowd was good at the beginning, but then it got hard to cheer to crap like NSC, IBTY, etc.

With Starlight they finally got the crowd right until the end. GL had a pompous moment, when colored paper stripes where catapulted into the crowd.

Just shoot with any sort of questions :)

errm guys has nobody read this???

Quote from Mr. Howard on the polls:

'I think we have no choice, otherwise we were going to piss off the fans (laughs). Everyone wants to hear "Citizen Erased", which we certainly have not played for a year. We had to practice it really.'

lolwrong.

Gig-goers, so sorry you have to return to an atmosphere like this. I hope you all had an epic time and will share your stories soon! And confirm a setlist as well. :)

well the gig was live certainly better than ur on-board-experience on this page :D

So let me get this straight. Most of you guys are throwing a hissy fit because the band didn't play one or two songs from an online poll on just one of their 20+ European Summer shows and said songs were played at previous shows last week. Ok.

Everyone should be treated the same, hence they should have got at least one of their choices.

How are some of you not getting this?

ALSO. IBTY wasn't in the top 5.

Gig-goers, so sorry you have to return to an atmosphere like this. I hope you all had an epic time and will share your stories soon! And confirm a setlist as well. :)

Jog on.

It is disappointing they didnt play CE or Bliss, really dont want that to set a precedent for the rest of the tour, that said however the visual side of the show does look amazing from the pics and videos so far.

Have to admit Im far more interested in what they may do for Glasto.

Sometimes I wonder about the sense of some Muse fans, I really do. Muse need to remember that there's quite a considerable amount of fans who have liked them BEFORE they released Black Holes....some even fans before the release of Absolution and SOME even before the release of Origin :eek:

it does suck that muse put up a poll to see what songs their fans like and then just ignored them and played the same set from the first half of the arena tour with two songs added that appeared on the twilight soundtrack and a song from as far ago as 2006 that was a staple for 3 years

I don't agree with much Muse hating, but +39120391290321.

Archived