Finally!! So please please answer the question we're all asking - was CE and Bliss played (oh and did you have a good time and what else went down?)

No, they did not play it! I was waiting for CE the whole evening :-( I thought that they would at least play Bliss since they played it in Paris...but no :-(!

But it was great anyway. We caught Chris's Harmonica :-)

Edit: He puts tape over the harmonica so that only the two holes he has to use are open^^

and would rather put up with unhappy internet fans than sounding crap in front of 80,000 people!

It's their fucking job! We pay their friggin' keep and as a result, when we're actually offered the chance to have a say in the setlist, I expect them to keep to their word.

There's no other excuse for it except plain laziness and contempt for their fans - Citizen Erased and Bliss got thousands of votes, they know this so why didn't they spend a few days actually rehearsing these things in full?

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Muse's music is NOT complex to perform. To suggest they can't nail 7/8 setlist additions in the three week gap they've had is, frankly, ridiculous.

Ta, and good night.

Cool :) Sad to hear more confirmation that there was no CE or Bliss :(

How was the show, though? Any thoughts?

Yeah, it's very odd that they didn't play it. Was IBTY toward the top of the poll for this show? If so, that would be the only poll song they played, right?

I just looked and IBTY wasn't in the poll. The winning songs were CE,Bliss, B&H, Assasin and Showbiz.:erm:

Going by what Dom said (he knew it would piss off fans if they didn't play CE and he seemed nervous generally) if they didn't play it, it sounds like they still weren't happy with it. It seemed a bit out of time when they played it at the festival so maybe they're just not getting into the vibe of it, and would rather put up with unhappy internet fans than sounding crap in front of 80,000 people!

Sorry if this has been asked a thousand times, but where is the link to this interview? I'm a bit out of the loop.

It's their fucking job! We pay their friggin' keep and as a result, when we're actually offered the chance to have a say in the setlist, I expect them to keep to their word.

There's no other excuse for it except plain laziness and contempt for their fans - Citizen Erased and Bliss got thousands of votes, they know this so why didn't they spend a few days actually rehearsing these things in full?

I've said it before and I'll say it again; Muse's music is NOT complex to perform. To suggest they can't nail 7/8 setlist additions in the three week gap they've had is, frankly, ridiculous.

Ta, and good night.

+17485693723

Musefail.

Ta, and good night.

Yes, Yes, Yes.

Funny how we have people who talked to people that were "at the gig" who say there was CE and Bliss and others who were also "at the gig" who said they weren't played

Exactly... this is crazy, who's lying? :mad:

FFS If people keep bitching about the setlists I'm going to go mental. Be fucking happy you have a 1984 set, stadium shows, setlists that got to be chosen, and Muse playing. I mean really.

/endofrant

Anyway, I'M SO JEALOUS OF THE PEOPLE THAT GO TO GO TO THIS!!!

Except they weren't! Thats why people are bitching.

it's mozza's fault why mk ultra was dropped lol

:yesey:

I just looked and IBTY wasn't in the poll. The winning songs were CE,Bliss, B&H, Assasin and Showbiz.:erm:

If the B&H projections where what we spied surely that makes sense.

But we still don't know what the setlist is... an official set would make a world of difference.

FFS If people keep bitching about the setlists I'm going to go mental. Be fucking happy you have a 1984 set, stadium shows, setlists that got to be chosen, and Muse playing. I mean really.

/endofrant

Anyway, I'M SO JEALOUS OF THE PEOPLE THAT GO TO GO TO THIS!!!

They didn't PLAY the songs that where chosen, do you get it?

Archived