I think even going to one night of wembley is pushing it...

I've already got tickets for both nights. :(

I hope the company will at least be worth the money I'm spending on this trip.

This really does look like a pile of shit.

And this is coming from a fanboy, shoot me down if you want.

If you want something entertaining in your wretched lives check out this band http://www.myspace.com/sculpturesmusic.

Haha.

Attention whore! :p

Ryan why do Muse suck now....

I'm really confused. Dom said this morning that they had to play CE and the songs from the setlist polls or the fans would be really pissed. :stunned: That interview must have happened some time in the last week. What happened?

Dom's a fucking joke in that case.

I'm really confused. Dom said this morning that they had to play CE and the songs from the setlist polls or the fans would be really pissed. :stunned: That interview must have happened some time in the last week. What happened?

Matt cried and begged Dom to let him do Feeling Good twice instead.

But she's his guiding light, she makes him feel good, their hearts combine like a neutron star collision and you just know that love is forever. It was all unintended. Matt feels the bliss, but he doesn't quite want to admit it yet, so he's trapped, like the stockholm syndrome, just yearning to say 'I belong to you' but instead he's just going to bury it until he can find his laptop charger and plug in that baby and jam away until he can feel the resistance

:LOL::LOL:

Just means someone else gets a ticket at any gigs you might have been at...

not necessarily...there are a LOT of empty seats there. according to the tour dates glastonbury is the only summer show that has sold out. :p

*sigh* The vast amounts of rage here are a bit pathetic. Guys. It's Muse. On a stadium tour. In Summer. With a 1984 stage. And giant light-up costumes. And UFOs.

rage? disappointment more like. most people here actually love muse for their music...and spending enormous amounts of cash on a production like that will not hide the fact that the music is not as important to the band anymore.

Stop being so stuffy and lighten up! Frankly, anyone who says it's a "pile of shit" shouldn't be allowed to go anyway.

if they do go they only have themselves to blame. i for one will be selling my tickets for the fall shows in the states if they bring those damned towers back and don't change their setlist.

Just means someone else gets a ticket at any gigs you might have been at...

*sigh* The vast amounts of rage here are a bit pathetic. Guys. It's Muse. On a stadium tour. In Summer. With a 1984 stage. And giant light-up costumes. And UFOs.

Stop being so stuffy and lighten up! Frankly, anyone who says it's a "pile of shit" shouldn't be allowed to go anyway.

This! :happy:

Finally!! So please please answer the question we're all asking - was CE and Bliss played (oh and did you have a good time and what else went down?)

It has been answered a few times already, NO.

I'm still hopeful (ever the Musey optimist). I think the outrageous costumes and technical gimmicks etc. just add to the quirkiness of Muse. As long as they back it up with quality performances, it's alllll good :)

I do like the We Are the Universe intro + visuals though, same for Exo, but I suppose a fucking UFO is a compromise :LOL:

The only real disappointment would be if they don't stick to the polls' decisions. That would be both shit and dishonest. And I don't think they would - it must be some kind of verbal contract, saying they definitely would on .mu, plus why would they bother with the hassle of setting polls up etc. And it must get boring playing the same stuff over and over again for Warner - the chance to play different songs regularly must please the boys :happy:

festivals and smaller shows are the way forward it seems. Decent enough sets and no crazy theatrics

Indeed, wish I could have gone to Glasto or even Hove (I know the polls were shit, but based in this doesn't matter) but doing exams for both :(

4664670348_b826906122.jpg

omli-up1.gif

I've already got tickets for both nights. :(

I hope the company will at least be worth the money I'm spending on this trip.

Attention whore! :p

Ryan why do Muse suck now....

Nothing wrong with a bit of promotion.

The whole thing just looks a bit...

If they didn't play them, it pisses me off. Why bother with the polls if your just going to disappoint fans? Were they just banking on everyone to vote for recent stuff?

I don't understand...I hope there is some sort of legit reason for this.

4664055383_626d4430ac.jpg

4664694880_05821a49c6.jpg

4664670348_b826906122.jpg

4664692880_6035d8be40.jpg

This looks great and it's been commented by someone there that it looks stunning so at least give them that!

Going by what Dom said (he knew it would piss off fans if they didn't play CE and he seemed nervous generally) if they didn't play it, it sounds like they still weren't happy with it. It seemed a bit out of time when they played it at the festival so maybe they're just not getting into the vibe of it, and would rather put up with unhappy internet fans than sounding crap in front of 80,000 people!

Yeah I was there...just arrived at home :-)

Cool :) Sad to hear more confirmation that there was no CE or Bliss :(

How was the show, though? Any thoughts?

Yeah, it's very odd that they didn't play it. Was IBTY toward the top of the poll for this show? If so, that would be the only poll song they played, right?

Archived