Epic.

The only thing I would say is that with people shouting you can't hear Matt and I keep thinking it's going to bump into the stage and puncture! But apart from that, looking good! :D

It seems like they're trying to recreate the acrobat during Blackout but with a twist.

How come they not played CE and Bliss after they said it?

And they played CE at Lisbon! And Bliss at Paris! :stunned:

This doesn't make sense at all..and where are the amazingly beautiful visuals we got in Exogenesis in TR tour? :stunned:

How come they not played CE and Bliss after they said it?

And they played CE at Lisbon! And Bliss at Paris! :stunned:

This doesn't make sense at all..and where are the amazingly beautiful visuals we got in Exogenesis in TR tour? :stunned:

This is a BIG mess... some people say they did play Bliss and CE, some other say they didn't... come on we all want to hear the TRUTH, stop speculating!

Wembley is the last gig I think for me. I can't see things changing to how I want. Selfish aren't I lawl.

Just means someone else gets a ticket at any gigs you might have been at...

*sigh* The vast amounts of rage here are a bit pathetic. Guys. It's Muse. On a stadium tour. In Summer. With a 1984 stage. And giant light-up costumes. And UFOs.

Stop being so stuffy and lighten up! Frankly, anyone who says it's a "pile of shit" shouldn't be allowed to go anyway.

Just means someone else gets a ticket at any gigs you might have been at...

*sigh* The vast amounts of rage here are a bit pathetic. Guys. It's Muse. On a stadium tour. In Summer. With a 1984 stage. And giant light-up costumes. And UFOs.

Stop being so stuffy and lighten up!

lol. Opinion police are out again.

Archived