I have to be honest, I'm not quite sure what I think of the set, moving platform and UFO... it all looks a bit lame in the pics so far :$ But I'll reserve judgement...

Maybe coz GA/level 1 seating are the same ticket, i.e. you can choose whether to stand or sit?

aah, yeah, that could be it, I had forgotten about that. Would explain why the section closest to the stage is nearly full and the others are empty. It also looks like it might have gotten more full later, maybe people misjudged what time the band would be on and showed up late? :$

they played take a bow? please say it's true!!

looks amazinfg:

4664059513_fbb5f5edef_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40826712@N00/

since everyone else is doing it too, i wanna moan some and say i want apocalypse please!!! and fury, oh yes.

but i love muse for TaB <3

AMAZING SHOT but... How can I stay serious while they play Exogenesis with SOMEONE doing acrobatics on a balloon/UFO?!

Is the audience dead?

Yes it is

x2_1816486

LOL WUT

That is not flying, that's roaming, and IDK if i like it...they seem really high and the view may not be nice. They did well with the skyscrapers....but IDK about this

Also the UFO is cool and all, but takes attention away from the ACTUAL BAND playing, too much imo :rolleyes:

Ok. I am 95% sure this is right! Setlist:

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Neutron Star Collision

Guiding Light

Stockholm Syndrome

MK Ultra

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

I Belong To You

Bern Jam ;)