DEADSTAR;7989835']I am really sorry but this needs to be said right now:

Some people on this board really start to piss me off in a supermassive huge way!

If you guys hadn't spammed around for 100 Pages you would have gotten your confirmation, even a review, more videos and pictures. You guys sitting around and demand, demand and demand... But instead you had to downgrading the show even though you haven't seen it. This show was fucking awsome and definitly one of their bests. So please shut your pie-hole until you see it for yourself.

But I can't manage reading so much crap some of you posted. And then still post my stuff.

-----

Nevertheless: As some might know from earlier I was a protester and so were some of my friends.

Yesterday we managed to tape a camera in video mode to the rod of a banner and film the whole thing at the start from the "other way round" - It will be uploaded later today.

You see, many people think like you do, the majority of people. But they're too lazy to post that, so just skipping all that crap. Yes, it's difficult, but it has to be done:) Actually ignoring some users' posts whatever they post really makes your staying here better. But hey, it's great that you have found the time to say it indeed, so you are a hero:) Looking forward to see your record as well

I can't wait to see what it looked like from "the other side" where you guys were. I'm sure it was amazing :happy:

Did you miss a lot when you had to walk back in the pit? I saw on a video that you left from the side of the stage, did you manage to get in the golden circle afterward?

they were still playing Uprising when we came back, and yes, we could get in the golden circle :)

Looking forward to that video as well!

:stunned: just watched couple of videos.

the stage is :eek: immense! The new intro,MK Jam,UFO..

It looks so brilliant.. I was like :stunned: then :eek: then :awesome: and kept saying,what is this?:stunned: I can't wait even more for Wembley!

And I want pro-shot. NOW! :phu:

I have not watched the show so I cannot talk about Muse's performance however I have read the setlist and am pretty much ready to hand back my Wembley tickets.

cheers, my friend is desperate for one because he's not as ridiculous as to get hung up on OMG FAVOURITE song not being there, so perhaps you could sell it to him for me?

all the best, matt

a flurry of speculation and fake setlists. what a brilliant night. good job, what can i add?

that's actually ridiculous how people sitting in front of their computers and refreshing pages were saying how awful the gig was while people who went to Wankdorf enjoyed it (even mentioned an improvement of GL). seems bizarre to me. though, i've never expected to read at least 30% of positive opinions on messageboard.

the question is, what happened to the audience? the contingent of fans who'd rather mosh/jump/sing than film all the performance is changing. seriously, everyone is standing with cameras....

The reason for it being bizarre to you is because you clearly didn't even read what people were complaining about, because your whole post about "saying how awful the gig was" is something you made up yourself. No one is even saying it was a bad gig.

cheers, my friend is desperate for one because he's not as ridiculous as to get hung up on OMG FAVOURITE song not being there, so perhaps you could sell it to him for me?

all the best, matt

It isn't actually about 'OMG FAVOURITE song' though is it? It's about Muse offering to play a song that their fans what to hear, via their poll, and then not coming through with it. So I'd say it's more about broken promises made by the band that has annoyed their fans as opposed to being pissed about an irrational reaction to the set list.

So a Friday ticket could be made available to him if he wants to PM me.

It isn't actually about 'OMG FAVOURITE song' though is it? It's about Muse offering to play a song that their fans what to hear, via their poll, and then not coming through with it. So I'd say it's more about broken promises made by the band that has annoyed their fans as opposed to being pissed about an irrational reaction to the set list.

So a Friday ticket could be made available to him if he wants to PM me.

damn, we need a saturday one, thanks anyway!

I can't wait to see what it looked like from "the other side" where you guys were. I'm sure it was amazing :happy:

Did you miss a lot when you had to walk back in the pit? I saw on a video that you left from the side of the stage, did you manage to get in the golden circle afterward?

Hey there, first post after years of just lurking.

Gig was amazing... I was one of the protesters too. Understand you being pissed off, Deadstar, but I'm definitely looking forward to your vid:D. Great memories. I'm the one with the flower, btw

Me and a few others got into the golden circle for free afterwards:D... I only missed the part of Uprising during which I wasn't protesting and a bit of Newborn... Directly run to the golden circle:happy:

Oh and by the way, could you link that vid that you saw? Curious:p

Yeah, them not playing CE was a bit strange, definitely... Wonder why that was.

i must agree, the situation around CE is strange especially when Dom mentioned it in a recent interview.....

the interview was released at the day of the gig. they even mentioned to have had to learn it again. that's why i got really upset at the end. it just didnt feel right at all!!

about the gig. sound quality was great (especially for this stadium- seen robbie, bruce and coldplay ther before and they didnt get it quite right). a bit too silent, though. from dusk till the end it just got better!

that's why i got really upset at the end. it just didnt feel right at all!!

about the gig. sound quality was great (especially for this stadium- seen robbie, bruce and coldplay ther before and they didnt get it quite right). a bit too silent, though. from dusk till the end it just got better!

how Dom can break promises? i blame Bellamy. :phu:

Archived