Probably this one

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)

Guiding Light

Hysteria

Map of the Problematique

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

I Belong to You

Feeling Good

MK Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

Encore

Unintended

Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)

Stockholm Syndrome

Encore

Take a Bow

Plug In Baby

Knights of Cydonia

Why Guiding Light and Feeling Good and no CE or Bliss?! :facepalm: And please, if you're going to play NSC, then fine, but there should be a law against having those three tracks in a single gig.

DEADSTAR;7989835']I am really sorry but this needs to be said right now:

Some people on this board really start to piss me off in a supermassive huge way!

If you guys hadn't spammed around for 100 Pages you would have gotten your confirmation, even a review, more videos and pictures. You guys sitting around and demand, demand and demand... But instead you had to downgrading the show even though you haven't seen it. This show was fucking awsome and definitly one of their bests. So please shut your pie-hole until you see it for yourself.

I totally agree!!!

It was awesome and they did a fucking good job!!! I just loved it!!!!

a flurry of speculation and fake setlists. what a brilliant night. good job, what can i add?

that's actually ridiculous how people sitting in front of their computers and refreshing pages were saying how awful the gig was while people who went to Wankdorf enjoyed it (even mentioned an improvement of GL). seems bizarre to me. though, i've never expected to read at least 30% of positive opinions on messageboard.

the question is, what happened to the audience? the contingent of fans who'd rather mosh/jump/sing than film all the performance is changing. seriously, everyone is standing with cameras....

Some people on this board really start to piss me off in a supermassive huge way!

If you guys hadn't spammed around for 100 Pages you would have gotten your confirmation, even a review, more videos and pictures. You guys sitting around and demand, demand and demand... But instead you had to downgrading the show even though you haven't seen it. This show was fucking awsome and definitly one of their bests. So please shut your pie-hole until you see it for yourself.

But I can't manage reading so much crap some of you posted. And then still post my stuff.

-----

Nevertheless: As some might know from earlier I was a protester and so were some of my friends.

Yesterday we managed to tape a camera in video mode to the rod of a banner and film the whole thing at the start from the "other way round" - It will be uploaded later today.

People should definitely stop jumping to conclusions around here, I agree. And let the gig-goers keep their thread instead of them having to go through too many pages of whingering before they can post their own experiences and opinions. There is a general thread for this tour, isn't it? Let the gig-goers keep their own threads.

the question is, what happened to the audience? the contingent of fans who'd rather mosh/jump/sing than film all the performance is changing. seriously, everyone is standing with cameras....

On the one hand, I agree with you - why people are not just enjoying the show, but on the other - now we can see these videos and feel what the show was like :)

But I can't manage reading so much crap some of you posted. And then still post my stuff.

You're my hero!;):)

1000% agree!:yesey:

These angry comments of people who didn't even go to the gig make me sick...:mad:

Muse are so good live! That setlist is amazing :eek: that UFO is freaking brilliant, and the stage setup in action is jaw-dropping :stunned:

And Guiding Light is freaking awesome, and an extended solo is the icing on the cake. :D

Oh, fuck it, who am I kidding, I hate Muse.

:LOL: Wut Sam.

-----

Nevertheless: As some might know from earlier I was a protester and so were some of my friends.

Yesterday we managed to tape a camera in video mode to the rod of a banner and film the whole thing at the start from the "other way round" - It will be uploaded later today.

I can't wait to see what it looked like from "the other side" where you guys were. I'm sure it was amazing :happy:

Did you miss a lot when you had to walk back in the pit? I saw on a video that you left from the side of the stage, did you manage to get in the golden circle afterward?

Archived