That's one song shorter than what they did last time they headlined a stadium. The setlist features NO songs that weren't played at their last headlining stadium show with the exception of new songs. On top of this, they totally ignored our input in the setlists.

Not. Good. Enough.

i know...they need to put in more (well, any really) rareities, and ignoring the setlist polls...well to be honest it dosnt even make sense :facepalm: in hoping last nights fail was a one-off, and theyll remember the polls for the rest of the tour

So they promised to play at least one of the top 5 songs. Then said they were going to play the two most voted songs. Then Dom said they were going to play Citizen for sure. But they didn't do any of this. I don't get it :erm:

whoaa

matt cannot sing TAB anymore

Nonsense, it was slightly off, but maybe he was just having a bad day which happens to us all. Except we aren't obliged to perform in front of thousands of people when we do.

Incidentally I can think of a possible reason for Matt having a bad day, if indeed he was, but I'm not going to post it here.

Nonsense, it was slightly off, but maybe he was just having a bad day which happens to us all. Except we aren't obliged to perform in front of thousands of people when we do.

Incidentally I can think of a possible reason for Matt having a bad day, if indeed he was, but I'm not going to post it here.

mmmmm?

Yeah I'm usually a defender of stuff like this but not playing anything from the setlist polls is a bit WTF, it's not like it would be hard to chuck in CE and Bliss since they've been playing them recently anyway...Chances are of Showbiz, Spiral Static, Assassin etc being played are looking slim at the moment. :(

Otherwise I'm pretty happy with what was played, maybe too much cheese for one gig though!

mmmmm?

Yes, quite!!

mmmmmm

Oh, and will someone who was acutally at the gig PLEASE make a pwoper setlist. The speculation is killing me, and videos would really help confirm songs. TaB sounds really good, but I will be a bit disappointed if CE wasn't played. Hopefully later on in the tour, Muse will increase the rareties? Maybe they just need to build up to the finish at Wembley :p

whoaa

matt cannot sing TAB anymore

He cannot play it either. He made few mistakes at the beginning of the guitar part, I think...

It's so easy to play tho, even I was able to play it the first time I tried. :LOL:

Yeah I'm usually a defender of stuff like this but not playing anything from the setlist polls is a bit WTF, it's not like it would be hard to chuck in CE and Bliss since they've been playing them recently anyway...Chances are of Showbiz, Spiral Static, Assassin etc being played are looking slim at the moment. :(

Otherwise I'm pretty happy with what was played, maybe too much cheese for one gig though!

Yeah, agree, I like the setlist how it is and they played Take a Bow, a song I really like, where I think it works best; but, come on! a promise is a promise :phu:

He cannot play it either. He made few mistakes at the beginning of the guitar part, I think...

It's so easy to play tho, even I was able to play it the first time I tried. :LOL:

I'd rather have them play it with a few mistake than think ':eek: what if I make a mistake.. let's just not play it and play feeling good instead!'

I am really sorry but this needs to be said right now:

Some people on this board really start to piss me off in a supermassive huge way!

If you guys hadn't spammed around for 100 Pages you would have gotten your confirmation, even a review, more videos and pictures. You guys sitting around and demand, demand and demand... But instead you had to downgrading the show even though you haven't seen it. This show was fucking awsome and definitly one of their bests. So please shut your pie-hole until you see it for yourself.

But I can't manage reading so much crap some of you posted. And then still post my stuff.

-----

Nevertheless: As some might know from earlier I was a protester and so were some of my friends.

Yesterday we managed to tape a camera in video mode to the rod of a banner and film the whole thing at the start from the "other way round" - It will be uploaded later today.

I'm sorry, but very few people here were complaining about the show, if you read what was posted.

The overwhelming majority were simply irked by another short setlist (shorter than their last stadium show!), lack of poll songs and a continuation of the bland song choices we've seen on The Resistance tour.

For the record, I think the new stage/show looks fantastic, if a tad TOO theatrical at times. And again I'll say this, I shall reserve an entire judgement until I wake up on September 12th after having seen it for myself.

I'd rather have them play it with a few mistake than think ':eek: what if I make a mistake.. let's just not play it and play feeling good instead!'

True. You're right. But they still played FG anyway :p

DEADSTAR;7989835']I am really sorry but this needs to be said right now:

Some people on this board really start to piss me off in a supermassive huge way!

If you guys hadn't spammed around for 100 Pages you would have gotten your confirmation, even a review, more videos and pictures. You guys sitting around and demand, demand and demand... But instead you had to downgrading the show even though you haven't seen it. This show was fucking awsome and definitly one of their bests. So please shut your pie-hole until you see it for yourself.

But I can't manage reading so much crap some of you posted. And then still post my stuff.

I agree there. We cant judge it until everything is confirmed, and even then its impossible to know unless witnessed first hand. And wow, you were a protester!!

Archived