Haha I actually like the other two as well... NSC is waaaaayyyyy better than GL but I still like GL

Ok I agree on that... FG is way overplayed... I don't care about it being a cover though... I like muses version more :LOL:

NSC is better than GL... but that's not saying much imo. I do respect the fact that you like them... agree to disagree on that one. :)

yup, definitely over played. you're right... it's a good version... but they need to give it a break for a while. If they want to keep a piano song in that spot... RBS or AP would be a very welcome replacement.

Edit: I'm a 'tard and typed S4A instead of AP.... but it's fixde now :rolleyes:

I love how these jam names just work out... imagine if it had to be Suisse Jam :stunned:

I can't even pronounce that

it's just "swiss" ;)

No song from the polls? Surely I Belong To You wasn't top 5 for this one and can't be counted as such?

Yeah, it appears they didn't do the setlist poll songs tonight.... :erm:

[New intro]

Uprising

Supermassive

New Born

NSC

GL

Hysteria

MotP

Nishe + USoE

IBTY

Feeling Good

[new jam]

Undisclosed

Resistance

Starlight

TiRO

Unnatural

Unintended

Exo 1

SS

TAB

PIB

Knights

I dont see any rare songs from the setlist. :mad: which ones of these 21 songs won the setlist polls?

NSC is better than GL... but that's not saying much imo. I do respect the fact that you like them... agree to disagree on that one. :)

yup, definitely over played. you're right... it's a good version... but they need to give it a break for a while. If they want to keep a piano song in that spot... RBS or S4A would be a very welcome replacement.

Whoa whoa whoa they play S4A on piano? (Me still being a fairly nooby fan... did not know this)

I really, really, want to hear apocalypse please... or cave piano version

Thanks! And woah Matt's voice sounds different. :eek: I mean, of course I noticed before, but it really hit me hard this time.

Different from what? I can see that is sounds different from like five years ago, but I don't think it sounds different from, say, HAARP ... :unsure: I thought it still sounded lovely. Course, I'm listening on my dodgy computer at work through headphones with coworkers chatting in the background. In a bit of awesome irony, the coworkers were discussing eviscerating chickens. I kid you not.:LOL:

Whoa whoa whoa they play S4A on piano? (Me still being a fairly nooby fan... did not know this)

I really, really, want to hear apocalypse please... or cave piano version

holy crap! i'm a 'tard and wasn't paying attention to what I was typing... sorry I blame it on work stress :facepalm: x 1000000

I meant Apocalypse Please, not Sing for Absolution.

Yes... I really wanna see AP live. It's one of my faves. I would settle with the piano version of Cave as long as it meant I didn't have to hear FG yet again.

none of them. They only play rare songs in asia or at festivals

more specify is in japan

i attended their show in hong kong and they played sunburn and dead star+micro cuts outro

but japan's show they even played citizen erased and cant take my eyes off you -.-

more specify is in japan

i attended their show in hong kong and they played sunburn and dead star+micro cuts outro

but japan's show they even played citizen erased and cant take my eyes off you -.-

i went to 3 shows in the US, they played feeling good at all three and guiding light at two :awesome:

don't underestimate the powaaaaaaah of DeadCuts! :fear:

:D

holy crap! i'm a 'tard and wasn't paying attention to what I was typing... sorry I blame it on work stress :facepalm: x 1000000

I meant Apocalypse Please, not Sing for Absolution.

Yes... I really wanna see AP live. It's one of my faves. I would settle with the piano version of Cave as long as it meant I didn't have to hear FG yet again.

Oh alright... I was about to start to looking for sing for absolution piano version... :LOL:

TaB is counted as rare now too. :LOL: Yeah, it's all about pleasing the new fans. Blind them with lights and OTT stage props so that people would not notice what's missing in the setlist. :D:LOL:

Seriously, what's so great/epic about that pyramid stage as I don't see/feel it in youtube videos? Did it enhance the show musically? I did not the see the pillars in person (not a huge fan of it). I want the opinion of fans who were actually there. It's cool but it looks like because of it (and too much light), I will have a hard time seeing the boys actually playing. I wonder what's the view looking into the stage if you are seated way up there.

I'm wondering this too.

Oh alright... I was about to start to looking for sing for absolution piano version... :LOL:

:LOL: damn.... yeah let's forget that... .moving along :shifty:

:chuckle:

I'm wondering this too.

The roof of the stage is slanted and I don't think it comes all the way out. I remember seeing a twitpic earlier taken from the side and it didn't look as covered as it does from the front.... but I guess we'll know soon enough when people from the nosebleeds report back from the show ;)

Archived