ohmygod... i think i'm in love with that little jam/beat that they did here! starts at like the 40 second mark. i can't stop replaying that beat! :D

helsinki jam from teh hood ;)

it's quite sick. i likez it!

supermassive tinfail? :shifty:

:LOL:

works for me!

when they're done using it they can recycle it into loads of little tinfoil hats :p

ohmygod... i think i'm in love with that little jam/beat that they did here! starts at like the 40 second mark. i can't stop replaying that beat! :D

OOOOH! I like this!

ok... i'm late and uninformed and.... whatever... .anyway what's with the massive triangluar thingy? is this their new stage set up?

first they make us cramp our neck as we stare and them 50 miles up on the pillars and now they're gonna block people in the nosebleed seats trying to look down at the show?

I'm too lazy to read back. What was the setlist?

[New intro]

Uprising

Supermassive

New Born

NSC

GL

Hysteria

MotP

Nishe + USoE

IBTY

Feeling Good

[new jam]

Undisclosed

Resistance

Starlight

TiRO

Unnatural

Unintended

Exo 1

SS

TAB

PIB

Knights

I'm too lazy to read back. What was the setlist?

You don't want to read back, believe me ... it gets a little, ummm ... gruesome?

I'm still dancing on the clouds over Unintended ... not that it's that huge a surprise or anything, but still ... :D. Someone needs to post it on YouTube, pls ...

Better than the BH&R red suit. That was just :noey:

:LOL:

Hahaha after I bought the Resistance (it was my first album by them) I was like hmmmm maybe i'll look up some youtube vids of them... I watched the Knights of Cydonia at Wembley vid and I was like DAMN THEY ARE AMAZING AND THAT SUIT IS SEXY!!!! I WANT ONE!

:happy: Clearly we have different tastes in clothing

[New intro]

Uprising

Supermassive

New Born

NSC

GL

Hysteria

MotP

Nishe + USoE

IBTY

Feeling Good

[new jam]

Undisclosed

Resistance

Starlight

TiRO

Unnatural

Unintended

Exo 1

SS

TAB

PIB

Knights

Well yay for 21 songs! That's more like it... I hope they don't go back to the 16-18 song nonsense

HOWEVER... boooooo to the trio of cheesey vomitations.... NSC, GL, AND FG at the SAME gig?! :mad:

ugh.

Well yay for 21 songs! That's more like it... I hope they don't go back to the 16-18 song nonsense

HOWEVER... boooooo to the trio of cheesey vomitations.... NSC, GL, AND FG at the SAME gig?! :mad:

ugh.

Feeling Good isn't that cheesy...

It takes up setlist space... but that ending honestly gives me chills every time..

Feeling Good isn't that cheesy...

It takes up setlist space... but that ending honestly gives me chills every time..

it's a cover and it's overplayed... at least put in on rotation....there are tons of other songs that would be better in its place.

But NSC is amazing. LOVE WILL BE FOREVER.

Love will be poo poo in your face :phu:

:p

it's a cover and it's overplayed... at least put in on rotation....there are tons of other songs that would be better in its place.

Love will be poo poo in your face :phu:

:p

Haha I actually like the other two as well... NSC is waaaaayyyyy better than GL but I still like GL

Ok I agree on that... FG is way overplayed... I don't care about it being a cover though... I like muses version more :LOL:

Archived